Series has an MCbowl or harem

>series has an MCbowl or harem
>immediately lose ability to care about any of the characters because I realize it's all going to be preachy straw-manned bullshit

Attached: 1619128546857.jpg (2560x1440, 277.13K)

>preachy straw-manned bullshit
?

What did OP mean by this?

>it's all going to be preachy straw-manned bullshit
and that's...? You don't need to make up terms to sound clever

Attached: 1524747411250.jpg (300x450, 46.6K)

What?

>the only ever yotsugi thread i see
>schizo shit
It hurts

Attached: EwzSNBAXAAEE5ms.jpg (1920x1080, 113.77K)

Haremshit tends to really force the idea that the losing girls are objectively worse than the winner, like Hanekawa who seems to keep getting more fucked in the head as the series goes on

How do I unsubscribe from your blog?

congrats on making this completely incoherent thread. maybe try googling "strawman" next time before you try impressing your fellow english speakers with a buzzword you yourself don't even understand

ah you are one of the retards who feels like you also lose when the mc doesnt pick your girl. grow up lmao

This. Finally someone fucking gets it.

No I'm just not a fan of hacks like Nisio who really want you to dislike certain characters

Why do people get so defensive over harem garbage?

you have below middle school reading comprehension.

Ok, sorry. What's the correct way to put it then? Most recently you have the shitty Kanokari manga where you have the side girls made to look comically evil and insane, while the main prostitute herself is a total saint. And of course 5Toubun Nino and Yotsuba.

If you did, you would understand the literary device of "foils".

you mean caricatures. Don't be surprised if the author turns side characters whose plotlines ended a while ago into one note caricatures to make the main characters look good.

Nisio likes Hanekawa.

Ok, I apologize for being retarded then.

That’s not exclusive to harems

>pic
THIS is the kind of word play we're missing out on by being EOP? that's fucking horrendous.

What is «EOP»?

Harems shouldn't have losing girls.

harems is a trash genre for NIGGERS

Haha okay, now show me the real subs, I didn't udnerstand a thing there my friend.

I can't believe there is someone so dumb they thought they got Monogatari but actually didn't.