Who was in the wrong here

who was in the wrong here

Attached: maxresdefault(1).jpg (1280x720, 110.97K)

You

who cares. shitty manga anyway

Nobody

spotted the pissfag

nobody because they were both fighting for their own species.

clearly Meruem, I mean why would Netero even be in the wrong? even if the ants became human in the end, they killed a lot of innocent people so its logical that they needed to be killed, also they wanted to enslave people and keep them as some sort of pets basically from what Meruem said, and the non worthy ones would be killed on the spot soooo idk user, did we read the same manga?

meruem

Even though meruem died. His death wasn’t all that satisfying from a good v bad standpoint. He was definitely reformed just prior to his death. The chairman did what had to be done though. Pretty insane that his crazy Buddha statue thing couldn’t even put a dent in meruem. Let’s just take a moment to appreciate post-healing komugi’s midriff. ITS INSANE.

Attached: AAD3B1EA-27F0-49EC-A5FA-04BB7C43CDB8.jpg (736x414, 29.12K)

Mereum
Guy wanted to murder all humans who weren’t special

Netero used an incredibly deadly bomb with a poison that could basically kill anyone if it spread

I think I'm remembering that correctly. Last resort was meant to be nuclear warfare scorched earth which was farther than someone like Meruem was willing to go

Humanity

The viewer
fpbp

FUCK ants

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KILL AN ACTIVELY HOSTILE FORCE VYING FOR SUPREMACY OVER YOU AND YOUR LAND. YOU HAVE TO PLAY BY YOUR OWN RULES , WHILE THEY GET TO FUCK YOUR SHIT UNHINDERED BY PETTY PHILOSOPHICAL AND EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE
Yeah, nah, "real monsters" my ass. Humans don't treat a sapient, intelligent species as cattle on top of hunting them for sport. Being young is an excuse to do whatever atrocity you can get away with. The ants only "started maturing" once they started meeting formidable opposition, and in the end realized their dreams of supremacy were delusions.

Humanity. Meruem would have been an enlightened ruler and would make people happy forever.

Humans used their collective knowledge and intellect passed down through generations, just as the ants used their genetic hivemind to make a super being. Both species used their most destructive weapon with no regards to anything else. The bomb butthurt is just residual Jap butthurt about WW2 nukes.

Neither. Both were fighting for the future of their species. Meruem won the battle because he was superior to Netero as an individual but Humanity won the war vs the Ants because they were superior as a collective.

>Meruem was growing and learning, and could have become a decent guy
>Netero showed up, and chose violence

Clearly humanity for trying to stop the ants from eating them or enslaving them, Togahi even told you humanity BAD how can you miss it?

BENEVOLENTruem >>>> PSYCHOPATHetero

Attached: HxHKingIdeal.jpg (3820x2152, 1.33M)