Buyfag Thread

Our Queen

Attached: DF44AA82-76CC-4EBE-A821-81054DFEED84.jpg (550x800, 93.92K)

Read the guide buyfags.moe

Is this material ok to iron? The thing describes it simply as fabric

Attached: 16485665538376731067856273777176.jpg (2560x1920, 2.26M)

Also how do I even display something like this, it has no space for hooks or anything like that

you might want to try a steamer, that doesn't look like it would hold up to an iron for long.

I can look into getting one of those, it should be fine to at least soak it in water though right?

The Saenai girls are always gorgeous.

use a steamer,
On a fabric like that the risk of burns is way too high

Are dakimakura cover images ever released by their artists? Where can I find full res dakimakura images for self printing

That might get the wrinkles out or make it worse honestly. I would say go for a clothes steamer, you can get them at most big box stores or amazon. If you can't get a hold of one hang it up in your bathroom and take a really steamy shower and see if that helps.

I had a look at the steamer on my iron and decided it would require getting the plate too close so I think I will just buy the dedicated steamer, I can think of a few places in town that might have one, if I can't find one I might try the shower thing though

You can also try putting something between the iron and the fabric, like a towel, so that there isn't any direct contact. If that doesn't work, go for the dedicated steamer.

I iron wrinkled tapestries all the time. Use a pillow case over the synthetic fabric and keep the iron moving. You don't need to use a steamer, but the steam function on the iron could help regulate the temperature.

user makes a good point here, use a pillowcase or dish towel between the iron and the tapestry and keep the iron moving. As long as the heat from the iron isn't applied directly to it there shouldn't be any damage.

In general no.

Attached: FIGURE-138213_02.jpg (570x800, 103.99K)

Attached: 1648066312041.jpg (1500x2219, 979.73K)

Big bote

Attached: FIGURE-138300.jpg (600x600, 74.76K)

Her face looks really downsy.

>there will be a gaping hole in the front of her dress if you want to display her without the shitty floating apple
They should have just left it out. Some details aren't meant to make the transition to 3D.

Steamers are great, especially for delicate fabrics and clothing.