Ayashimon vol 1 got reprinted, is this a good sign?

Ayashimon vol 1 got reprinted, is this a good sign?

Attached: FO_cjsNaQAkDs35.jpg (1316x2048, 598.11K)

>Jump keeps shilling modern axebait trash while killing off the real contenders
No it isn't. All the good current Jump mangas are non-battle shounen + Sakamoto Days gets a pass

Wait until it got out of the bottom rank before we can talk

WSJ is on a serious decline, even J+ has produced bigger hints recently

Possibly but it's rushing the plot too much.

based
no it's not,

To produce hit you need time. You don't come out as a hit right away. SxF, Kaiju all took time to become hits. WSJ just got 2 insane big hit in KnY and JJK, other series need time to get there.

It's not "amazing saved", but it's a decent sign, if the next volume grows and not drops, it will most likely survive for some time.

>Kaiju all took time to become hits
sorry, the kaiju from the first chapter before moving to jump+ was already very interesting and broke the record for the most views on jump+.

It's different with ayashimon, I predict dorondororon will last longer in wsj

>implying next volume is relevant
kek

t. retard
They literally wouldn't announce the reprints if they already decided it's gone, they do it because they hope it will grow.

>it'll grow
kek it's lower than piss seether and piss seether got axed despite muh reprint circulation moving to j+ cope

Read to read, you fucking mongoloid. I'm not saying it will grow, I'm saying ""they"" hope it will grow.

*learn

no. they don't. it'll get axed. cope ayashiter

nah

Attached: 1616872913705.png (784x593, 445.77K)

Are you 12 y.o?

>SxF, Kaiju all took time to become hits.
Their first volumes were the top selling volume 1s of 2019 and 2020 respectively... and Kaiju No. 8's first volume released in December. Just like Takopi is looking to be the best selling volume 1 this year, it was a hit from the start.

>It's different with ayashimon, I predict dorondororon will last longer in wsj
I predict Doron will last exactly 2 issues more than Ayashimon will, and will end with 1 more chapter than Ayashimon has because Kaku had Covid and had to go on hiatus that one week.

Well found out tonight when the TOC comes out. Doron has to get the fuck out of the bottom 3. This is Chapter 10. If this don't save it. I don't think anything will. The Color page was the last push this series got.

No one talk about P6 got it 3rd reprint....

This.
I remember when Jujutsu Kaisen was called Axe bair before it went into its first major arc. The one with Junpei

I think doron died when that emotional chapter doronfags were sperging about didn't work, it's just generic basic shounen after that, why would it suddenly pick up.
P6 already survived the initial axe sequence, it doesn't matter for now.