Copy Harry Potter world

>copy Harry Potter world
>make it gay and worse

As a huge Harry Potter this is infuriating. Literally how did they get away it?

Attached: wp3102385.jpg (4749x3000, 1.32M)

They got away with it because there was no existing anime equivalent to Harry Potter.

>As a huge Harry Potter this is infuriating
leave, kill yourself, never post again

ninibros...

Are you really a huge Harry Potter?
It’s perhaps worse written (yes yes harry potter isn’t the peak of literature but lwa has pretty bad writing too) but the characters are much better. Aside from ron the main characters in hp are just annoying

>As a huge Harry Potter
Daniel Radcliffe on Any Forums? Big Daniel too

rowling didn't invent magic schools, kys

>As a huge harry potter
No, you aren't

Akko has to actually put effort in her magic instead of having literally everything handed to her and treated like a celebrity simply because she's the MC

*fan sorry sometimes i type too fast i forget to put some in

Nice try Daniel, call yourself huge all you want you’ll always be a manlet

Kill yourself, Hairy Pooter faggot.

Harry is a little bitch who need to je babysitted all the time.
Akko basically maxxed her luck stat.
If you were to tell both that there's a legendary monster lurking somewhere or a secret room hidden in the dorm, Harry will do jack shit until being told to months later.
Akko will stumble upon the secret room while trying to flee from the monster on her way to school in comparison.

>Not calling yourself a Potterhead
OHNONOONONO

I know this is a bad faith post, but 99% of anime are direct carbon copies of other properties with slight tweaks. There's nothing wrong with it necessarily other than that it's usually indicative of a severe lack of artistic intent.

Cute mouse!

Attached: if1zackyr2721[1].jpg (1920x1080, 66.32K)

>this is infuriating
Good.
suffer, HPfag

>As a huge Harry Potter
Fuck off fatass.

Characters, sure. I just wish the world and especially the school was a bit more magical, even if the plot and themes is specifically "the magic was inside of us all along".

I want my dumb flying cars and magical trains and other dumb britbong things, give me Akko's ninja brother or V A M P I R E Lotte, I'm tired of rubbing in how bad Akko is at magic and how useless magic is in the grand scheme of things.

Attached: p6wxfonb3wl11.png (1228x762, 592.62K)

>As a huge Harry Potter

>copy Harry Potter world
>make it gay
Checks out then, JK would be proud of them

>E n t e r
But in all seriousness, I found Witch Hat Atellier more entertaining than Little Witch Academia

Attached: Atelier-scaled.jpg (804x950, 192.97K)