Baki

So, was the whole "next chapter delayed until October" thing real or just a shitpost? If it's not real, we could get a new chapter as early as next Sunday...

Attached: standing man.jpg (211x239, 16.1K)

I don't fucking care.
Give me Jack-Dou already.
Paru-dono... tanomu.

praying its a troll but i dont think itagaki is that old.
Super excited because even though i still liked this arc, its kind of the worst arc

Ocean arc when?
>Fighting in the water with no ground, entirely new element to work with
>Fighting at the bottom of the deep sea with intense air pressure and no air to breath
>Giant sea creatures like orcas, sperm whales or even blue whales having their strength explored (exaggerated of course as per the norm in Baki)
The sea... is strong...

Attached: 1648510841746.gif (207x325, 24.79K)

this, I wouldn't mind waiting 2 years if the story starts focusing on jack

This. I was a Jackfag since Maximum Tournament.

>next chapter delayed until October
Please no. I can't wait that long

Attached: 1625670027993.jpg (694x349, 150.99K)

Show me the fucking JAPANESE page where it says that. No, no page? then anybody can do any announcement. That's why when I translate the announcements. I leave the Japanese intact so you can see the numbers.

Official page said Baki will return on April 7 and that's the date that stands.

Stop Ichido, you're supposed to be the villain. Please do not post based things

Attached: lowkey.png (746x743, 784.75K)

From Akita Shoten's homepage:

『バキ道』『吸血鬼すぐ死ぬ』は休載です。

※次回の『漫画 ゆうえんち-バキ外伝-』の掲載は21号(4/21)です。

"Baki Dou" and "The vampire dies in no time" are on Hiatus.

The next issue of "Manga Version Yuenchi-Baki Gaiden" (Amusement park Baki's tales of the strong) will be published in Issue No. 21 (April 21).

[Extracted from Issue 17]

I cannot tell you the extact date when Baki Dou Part 2 will return but April 21 is an awful lot of time to wait for the next "spin off" chapter so, again, I need to find out the official announcement page.

I believe Itagaki could be involved in the production of the new "Baki Hanma" anime? because Pickle and the final fight are very close to each other. Who knows, but once we know, I will post it here.

Jack: Son of Ogre

Attached: FM8j5ZHXsAAtvI8.jpg (439x699, 74.35K)

I really fucking hope its a troll or some mistake

Why that picture always make be laugh, fuckin' 4000years of chinese martial arts.

How often are the chapters for the Retsu isekai? I'm only on part 2 but I read all the translated chapters of it, went by in a flash and it's so fun. I love seeing Retsu so happy. It can't be monthly right? Page count is too small for that surely.

Attached: panel1.jpg.png (792x672, 580.65K)

I'm trans btw not sure if that matters

The translated stuff aren't caught up with the raws yet so you might see a mass translation dump once they obtain enough pages

Based

KINO

>Baki on hiatus until October
>because he is continuing Garouden
I'm so happy bros

Attached: It.png (300x464, 111.47K)

I want Yujiro to fight a kraken