Is this an appropriate outfit for a 10 year'ol little girl to wear?

Attached: 82703038_p0_master1200.jpg (641x900, 52.28K)

Thats much too modest these days, grandpa

show examples zoomer

>_master1200
come on now

Attached: 82703038_p0.jpg (1707x2400, 1.14M)

Every girl should wear a tank top and suspenders

SUS penders

Yes? It's a tank top and some shorts.

Not him but 10 years olds dress like little sluts. Belly buttons and shoulders showing, mini skirts and tank tops.

No, 10 year olds should just wear suspenders and not the tank top.

hot

Attached: 4de249d10ef64e2b8eee61dac2e30893.jpg (700x979, 88.32K)

Die teen

yes, its very cute

Officer. Right here. This one

Skirt length is good but it’s still a bit prudish, she should take notes from Misty

Pedo-kun, please

It's extremely inappropriate and I demand that she removes it at once...hehehe....

UOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MISTY MY CUTE CUNNY WIFE

Is Misty really cunny? I know she's 10, but she really never looks the "cunny" part like some Prisma Illya character, you know? Actually, thinking about early Pokemon, character designs really weren't sexualized at all.

>character designs really weren’t sexualised at all
Just because they don’t have big tits doesn’t mean they aren’t sexualised, they knew what they were doing when designing misty. I agree on the cunny part though, Misty always seemed a bit older than ash, 12-14 I’d say regardless of how old they say she is. X and Y ash is also 10 officially but that’s obviously nonsense

it's pedo-san for you

I would let my daughter dress like that.

Pokemon girls are so gorgeous.

>Just because they don’t have big tits doesn’t mean they aren’t sexualised, they knew what they were doing when designing misty
Maybe, but she really didn't look sexy, you know? At least not deliberately. Misty always looked more like a tomboy urban older girl to me rather than "OooOoOOoOoOOoO IT'S CUNNY TIIIIIIIME". I don't think she even gets into fapbait moments with suggestive camera shots. Early Pokemon was honestly pretty sex-free IIRC. They got more free-handed with that shit as it went along though.

Shup up,not every has the same requirements for made up words as you.

my first girlfriend dressed alot like that when wed go exploring through the woods and river channels when we were like 12-14

Misty was one of my first lolis

Your reaction tells me I'm onto something desu.

I grew up in the south and this was pretty common shit youd see girls wearing during the summer minus the overall straps

Attached: m.jpg (306x789, 68.29K)

Like yeah, honestly, her design doesn't look like it's specifically made to appeal to pedos, you know? It looks like something a normal girl her age would wear at that time. Plus just look at her silhouette. Now compare it to the silhouette of famous "cunny" characters, she's really so not sexy, or at least not tailored to look sexy, she looks like an older kid, and that's about it. I never got sexy vibes from Misty, ever.

The fact she isn’t overly sexy is what makes her sexy. A loli tomboy that puts no effort into their appearance will forever be infinitely sexier than some try-hard hag obsessing over clothes and makeup

>tfw no loli gf when I was a shota
>I missed out
I am happy that I had a cute childhood friend at least