ITT: cry

ITT: cry

Attached: cry.png (876x875, 1.39M)

2/8

Houkago no Pleiades and Luluco unironically did its crybait way better than most of those anime there.

2/10 only KyoAni knows how drama works.

>crying at anime

Attached: 1604612714851.gif (500x500, 552.78K)

This except I cried when I first watched angel beats because I was a youngin

Yes Yes No No
Lmao No No Lmao

why did you cry at erased?
I would add 5cm and ano hana

YLIA is laughably bad

>no anohana
0/8

4/7

I only cried after watching episode 10 of VEG and ending of Ass class.

The ones in OP are mostly unsentimental, but you managed to name the most emotionally manipulative anime in existence which you should feel ashamed for crying at.

Attached: remi.png (900x350, 487.27K)

Didn't cry.

Angel Beats >>> all of that other garbage

>people who don't cry to romance anime (i) have never experienced love (ii) are sociopaths and contrarians

thoughts?

>ending of Ass class.
I cried buckets.

retarded

in hindsight, Anohana might not be the best sad anime. But, it's the first and only anime I've cried to

Attached: 102056.jpg (827x520, 29.73K)

Think you got those the other way around. People who experience romance in real life probably don't cry over an anime writer's take on it.

You are all subhumans for crying at manipulative shlock. The closest I got to crying to a piece of media was Edward Yang's Taipei Story, there was a moment of such humanity that I can't even describe. Most of you would not get it anyway because you are too low I.Q for real art I pity you.

is this the Any Forumsutist version of
>he didn't even cry at the titanic! do boys even have feelings?

nah my gf was poking holes all over the place when we watched 5cm/s; some people just have a very high threshold for crying (look it up, that's actually a term in psychology)