One Piece Netflix thread

Shanks the Red will be played by Peter Gadiot.

Attached: OnePieceNetflix-Casting-PeterGadiot-Shanks.jpg (1000x563, 101.83K)

ninibros...

But who’s going to play Gaimon? His casting will make or break the adaption

He's so handsome. Now let's hope his acting is up to snuff.

Gay

I can identify handsomeness in men without wanting to fuck em, you know. The guy is just good looking, it's a fact, no gay or straight about that.

Idris Elba

Gingers won't be happy about this one....

he looks like white lakeith stanfield

at least they didn't go full dyslexic this time

I hate to tell you this, but you are at least half gay. You can only use your own attractions to determine attractiveness in other. I have the worst ability to rate men among my friends. The ladies of the group laugh at my choices while I just accept women are broken beings with no taste. This smuck playing Shanks? Standard/average looking. I don't get it. Oh a last bit. The guy with the best eye for men turned out to be bi. You will soon.

this guy is too afraid to call another man handsome because he might not be able to control himself and might mindlessly start sucking his cock. understandable response honestly.

garps a gigachad as well

Are they going to amputate his arm though

Uh oh gingers bros it happened again

kek

youre honestly a delusional cuck
>i am the least gay among my group of faggot friends
if you can all a guy standard or average looking its completely relative. so you must have some idea of what a handsome man is to you.
youre waaaaaaay gayer than op or any of your friends. to be so insecure about being gay that you pretend you are mentally inhibited by your straightness to determine attractiveness of man. Ultra closeted faggot shit. see a psycho therapist and report back, id love to get he psychosexual outline of this level of sexual insecurity

He'll just hide his arm under his cape at all times.

No you don't get it, he's so hetero he doesn't see male faces.

lmao either decent bait or actually in the closet

>The ladies of the group laugh at my choices
No, I'm pretty sure they're just laughing at you, period. Imagine being such an insecure faggot.
This.

Attached: you're serious.gif (320x220, 1.25M)

Do you have a sailor moon poster you stare at for hours to affirm your straightness?