Still younger than Misato (29)

>still younger than Misato (29)
>/ss/ experience is not over yet
Thank god.
Don't lie to me user, you're always coming back to her, aren't you?

Attached: Stare.png (697x476, 434.02K)

I haven't watched this shit again since I was 12.

god I wish I was a shota and Misato was babysitting me and change my daiper when I go poopoo in it

I wish Misato would groom me

As an apology for not hugging her when she was crying, is Shinji's duty to offer her body to her.

Attached: nhyga.png (607x492, 60.78K)

why did she kiss him?
was she legit about having sex after?

The movies like the Rebuilds are not canon.

It's not /ss/ if you're both legal adults you fucking retard

I'm 24. I lost all hope on this earth to even care.

I like Rei more
Misato is a used goods whore

no she just had no other ideas how to possibly motivate him

did she really try to fuck shinji? i always thought she was just kissing him to motivate him to fight but anons here genuinely think that she wanted him

thats because Any Forums doesnt watch anime

You know why.

Kek they're in their twenties now

Attached: 1621395661112.jpg (3490x4841, 1.51M)

I understood the fetish of living with hot older woman, but when I got older and actually started meeting with women +/- 30 I can say this: Misato is pretty much the most realistic cake I've seen.
>Driven by desire she does not fully understand and which does not make her happy.
Check, her fight against angels to avenge daddy. For modern woman it's their "career".
>Driving away the men that she actually feels atracted to and blaming it on him?
Check. Poor Kaji shoud've bailed long time ago.
>Creating a family imitation because of misplaced maternity instinct?
Check. Pray for all the fucking cats and other "fur babies" that are driven in baby carriages. Misato also has no idea how to interact with Shinji and Asuka.

Well, everyone in Evangelion is fucked up, that's the core of the series. Still I can't believe how real Misato feels.

Attached: 1557970438458.png (777x960, 1.59M)

She tries to fuck him in episode 23.

>mommy Misato

Attached: 1640705440897.gif (532x640, 3.65M)

cringe post

She's a broken, lonely person who was at a low point due to Kaji's death. She had no clue how to properly cheer up or motivate a grieving 14 year old boy because she isn't a qualified guardian/parental figure.

All that and fucking the pain away was already how she handled things for herself. I bet she wouldn't stop him if he started drinking, either.