Even though he's always so mean to me

>Even though he's always so mean to me
>Somehow that he just did my hair makes me really happy
There is no better trope than slowly falling in love with the rapist or bully.

Attached: image_1322dc2f.png (1280x720, 845.06K)

Imagine them realizing they're becoming a tsundere despite everything they've done to her and spaghetti'ing. Give me that fucking rape or NTR manga.

You will never be the fat ugly bastard. Your frame is too petite and your wrists are too small. No matter how much garbage you eat, you will never into tank mode, you'll just be a skinnyfat faggot with thick thighs and no muscles. No woman will ever be intimidated by you. No man will ever think twice about thwarting you. You're too weak to hold anyone against any wall. Your skin is too pale. Your hair is too girly. Your eyes are too shallow and wide. You will never be a successful rapist. Matter of fact, you are PRIME rape material and you know it. This is why you you've went on your futile journey. Knowing that you have a high chance of getting buttraped one day, you wanted to become the predator instead of the prey, to shield your anal virginity, but no. Deep down, you know it will be taken from you, at the hands of a TRUE fat ugly bastard, whose mind only sees weak holes to be preyed on.

It's fundamentally different from harem tundere.
Harem tundere is
>I really like him but I can't be honest about my feelings
teens' love tundere is:
>I hate him so much because he's a rapist bully but somehow... I just want him to hold me
The latter is legitimate mixed feelings and stockholm syndrome.
Syana is actually the latter; all the other Kugimiya are the former.

Attached: image_a62d7a57.png (600x529, 531.99K)

Spam thread

I mean HIM, not the girl.

I was going to say that that never happens, but that's actually what happened in Netuzou trap.
Hotaru was the typical rapey bad guy love interest for 80% of the story, but at the end Yuma couldn't deny having fallen in love any more and this made Hotaru so scared that he actually pushed Yuma away at the end and ran off.

FAGGOT

>Even though he's so mean and forceful
>Whenever he touches me, my body turns so hot

Attached: baffe18ce989df43c3b20d50e24690e84a410636.jpg (540x540, 58.08K)

>He can be mean
>He can be kind
>He can be forceful and scary
>I don't feel like I know much about him at all
>But...
>I somehow like to more more

Attached: tumblr_nnigwzLp5C1rc6rdmo1_540.jpg (540x390, 50.99K)

Attached: haruhi.png (299x168, 10.8K)

That’s actually fucking hilarious.
This trope is meant to pander to women with daddy issues who can “fix the badboy” in a fantasy setting because IRL their father has probably disowned them for being useless or is just absent and doesn’t care.
So having one series where it ends on a redpilled note like that (because this kind of dude doesn’t exist and in real life that’s exactly how he’d react) is funny as fuck.

The bad guy love interest is almost never “fixed”, what are you talking about?
He might not walk away, but he always remains a smug, rapey ass till the end.

>them
>they're

ITT: user not understanding women.

While men want to defeat those with power and stand on top, women want to win them over.
When the cool guy is being mean to the girl, it's like the shounen villain showing up, and kicking MC's ass. It's the "this is what you will overcome" moment. Except women don't want o defeat him, but to win him over.
This is what makes the whole thing exciting. If the guy was just kind from the beginning, then he's already in the bag. Nothing else to gain here, nothing to strive for.

Attached: womans ambition.jpg (962x1379, 200.14K)

You have unresolved daddy issues that impede your decision making and self value.
Strive for more than to be validated by some guy and actually make something out of yourself.

You've clearly never read a single shoujo romance if you think he's wrong. This is how 99% of them play out. I find female sexuality repulsive as well, but that's just how it is.

What nonense; he's in the bag from the start.
How it usually goes is that he's clear and obvious about his love for the protagonist from the start who could have him at any moment, but starts out despising him because he's smug and rapey and only later falls for him.

>one
Criticisms of reforming rakes are as old as time and as deep as a puddle

>His face is so close
>My heart is beating so fast
>It's almost like I... want him to kiss me

Attached: 0*8CrfO2ykAS7pv5H5.jpg (660x371, 45.42K)