What does a waifu actually entail...

What does a waifu actually entail? I've heard people describe waifu but I've little understanding as to what it means - is it just a character you like? I feel like that can't be it considering people act like they're dating them and it lasts years. What do you guys do with your waifu and things like that?

Attached: 1619110550505.jpg (1224x1071, 99.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AgDbAT56I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats the look she gives me as i rub my penis against her ass

I'm not a waifufag, so I can't really accurately give a description, but emotional commitment and worship I see?

I believe its a idea of "wow if this girl was real i would want to date them/marry them" this idea can branch off too just a verbally expressed idea or actual (LA)RP.
For example i think taiga aisaka is a wonderful and cute girl. However im not a ryuji so i doubt i could do the same things ryuji did if i was in the situation to meet someone like her.

Seeing mai waifu makes my kokoro go doki doki

You are not going to get any serious answers here.
Serious waifuism has been expelled from Any Forums. It's all just newfags and redditors here at this point.

I didnt give a serious enough answer?

Which answer is yours? None of the replies describe what having a waifu actually entails either way.
I'm just saying it's not the best place to ask. Mods ban for serious waifu discussion on Any Forums.
He should try /c/ waifu thread or something(there was very similar question asked there yesterday).

This one
What does having a waifu even entail if not this? Can you give me a link to a explanation if text discussion here is banned?

That's very casual take.
Actual waifuists are actually in love with their waifu and consider her their romantic partner, treating them as their gf/wife, celebrating anniversaries and such. It's not just an appreciation of the character, it's about falling in love and then cultivating these feelings.

Oh i meant to highlight the more extreme takes by "(LA)RP" RP being role play (through text usually) and LA being live action. Though i guess i shouldve specified further as its a bit vague.
I guess i shouldve started the explanation with the actual. As casual waifuism is, as named casual and also mainstream.

I can stand neither romcoms or fates hit, but I still occasionally flick through threads sometimes.
Saberanon is based and his romance is one I'm rooting for.

>What does a waifu actually entail?

You'll know when you meet her.

>them

Yeah, sorry that was a horrible use of them and shouldve used her. Its a force of habit for me to use neutrals and i dont know why

I'll tell you some things it's not:
>what are the waifus this season?
>genshin has the best waifus
>[flavor of the week] is my waifu!
Waifu-ism is about dedication

waifus are like skittles, just grab a handful

Worship included things like special days.

Should be a rule you can't even say the world in a girls vicinity if it hasn't been at least 5 years.

You'll understand once you have a waifu

Lurk for at least 2 years before posting on Any Forums, then kill yourself.

Attached: 1635228913650.gif (480x270, 87.41K)

why are you trying to gatekeep a normie hobby?

youtube.com/watch?v=0AgDbAT56I0
Originally, it literally meant "my wife". From there people used it as a term to claim a certain girl as their waifu, which was just a way of saying that character was their favorite. You were supposed to only have one waifu because the implication was that you considered them to be your actual wife and therefore having more than one would be like cheating on them.
But then like pointed out, normies and ironic weebs started using it as a catchall term to refer to any anime girl in general.

I havent seen lurking actually help that much on Any Forums. You are not going to get the information at any rate till you ask sometimes. However i understand it as a qaulity filter to some rate. I reccommend to lurk for 2 months (and also research on your own time via the internet when you have a question instead of ask here) till you start posting.

It means " I am a mentally stunted subhuman who has yet to grow out of the same humor I used with my disord buddies back when I were 12, I also watch Giggul videos".

People stopped lurking when they figured out that they learned more from posting for 2 hours than from lurking for 2 years.

discord was a thing when you were 12, how old are you?

>2 hours
Ive been here for longer than i can remember (becuase i have a shit memory) and i still havent learned alot. Though the amount of people who hate what i say has drastically gone down. Its more how you conduct yourself i guess instead of a "you know my reference or my culture".

Your imaginary wife.
That's pretty much it