Webm Thread

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Mugen Ressha-hen - 01.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

Japanese food is so fucking shit, it's insane. And before you say anything, I've been flying to Japan 6 times a year for the past 4 year (because, ironically enough, Japs don't adapt to modern tech that quick, and still hold onto analog paperwork shit and direct f2f meetings), and every time I need to meet a client for business at a restaurant, I'll go out of my way to eat beforehand at some western-style place prior to meeting, just so I wouldn't have to suffer the insufferably plain shit they call food. But it looks very pretty plated up, so I guess it's all OK! These motherfuckers don't know what seasoning is, everything is extreme with them, either everything they serve tastes of little, or it's some highly-processed garbage that would guarantee to clog your arteries. You know, it's funny, I've been America a few times, and honestly? Their food is nowhere near as processed as the Japs'. Everything is fucked up there, no wonder they're so fucking meek and sickly, there's no nutritional value in their boxed conbini crap.

Fpbp

Attached: 1648388889073.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

based food critic user

Attached: 1644235045268.webm (860x482, 2.92M)

What do you expect from a culture that had an epidemic of fatal malnourishment because all they fucking ate was white rice?

> Dey dont season da Food
Post hands

I see you much prefer pasta.

Attached: 1646881378090.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

>Japanese food is so fucking shit, it's insane. And before you say anything, I've been flying to Japan 6 times a year for the past 4 year (because, ironically enough, Japs don't adapt to modern tech that quick, and still hold onto analog paperwork shit and direct f2f meetings), and every time I need to meet a client for business at a restaurant, I'll go out of my way to eat beforehand at some western-style place prior to meeting, just so I wouldn't have to suffer the insufferably plain shit they call food. But it looks very pretty plated up, so I guess it's all OK! These motherfuckers don't know what seasoning is, everything is extreme with them, either everything they serve tastes of little, or it's some highly-processed garbage that would guarantee to clog your arteries. You know, it's funny, I've been America a few times, and honestly? Their food is nowhere near as processed as the Japs'. Everything is fucked up there, no wonder they're so fucking meek and sickly, there's no nutritional value in their boxed conbini crap.

Attached: 1630885374551.png (500x500, 213.94K)

> characters in focus are overly animated to draw even more attention
> background characters are just stills
> backgrounds are handpainted
simpyl beautiful

Attached: my emperor.png (272x437, 203.53K)

I had japanese food last month an it was some of the best tasting stuff I've ever eaten desu.

If you think shit like this looks good you are retarded. Like some dog barking at fireworks.

They all live for 100 years because of this shit food

i hate sushi and sashimi, they taste like shit, but i think i would like onigiri or omurice, have you guys tried it? post taste

Attached: 1620154871850.webm (1280x720, 820.6K)

No, they live for 100 years despite their shit diet.

Attached: sup a board [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Ffpu0x4.mp3].webm (516x290, 2.98M)

I dislike sushi a bit however i like sashimi
I would probably dislike omurice and be ok with onigiri.
I know hamburg steak isnt japanese but i heard its popular there and would love to try a jap style one.

Attached: pinch me.webm (1920x1080, 2.26M)

Sushi is delicious, but not like actual Japanese sushi. The texture of raw fish is grotty. I'll smash some cooked sushi any day though.

Attached: 1639329982363.png (300x300, 241.17K)

Attached: whale scene.webm (658x370, 2.7M)

onigiri is just sushi without fish. even more tasteless.

Attached: IM RUUUNNNNNINGGG.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

If a cold doesn't get them.