Why don't we get more native-isekai stories...

Why don't we get more native-isekai stories? In most isekai shows the reincarnation plot gets dropped and never mentioned again so whats the point? for example if picrel was a native-isekai literally nothing would change.

Attached: 6250234.jpg (1064x1596, 212.05K)

>more native-isekai stories?
So... regular fantasy?

not this fucking thread again

Well yes but it seems like every fantasy is now an isekai when there should be 0 reason for it to be

Regular fantasy with the added bonus of baiting people into replying to bump the thread.

That's me OP I fucking hate you.

In this series being reborn does inform the character of the main hero, and is brought up appropriately

>nothing would change
Will's motivation for turning down Stagnate would be way less impactful.
Will being pledging to Gracefeel would have been far less fitting.
Faraway Paladin works as an isekai

generally there are three """isekai""" type shows
>isekaid and it matters
mc wants to get back home or it affects his character beyond the first chapter/ episode

>isekaid and amnesia
isekai part is dropped and never mentioned after the first episode/ chapter

>the native kind
not isekai by definition but since it usually ends up with a bland as fuck MC and the usual tropes like harem, game stats, adventure guild etc. I would still put it in the same category which is shit and I dont want others to look up the fantasy genre and get bombarded with those instead of the actually good fantasy shows

as to why they do this its probably money, its easier to self insert into an isekai story and that means more people buy it

>native fantasy
pic not related

>native isekai
Kill yourself cancerous sub human

Most of the time, its important enough.
There are a few that could be replaced by making the main character the chosen one or a demigod though.

Danmachi is straight fantasy.

>isekaid and amnesia
This the most annoying like whats the point??? just forget the reincarnation part and make it native from the start.
I don't watch a lot of isekai but from the ones I have seen slime seems to the one that the reincarnation part seems important since the main character uses his knowledge to build stuff in the new world.
Yes danmachi is good(not the anime) the world building is great

>native-isekai
You’re a fucking retard

Elaborate whats wrong

How was the anime? The latest manga chapters brought back the wistfulness of the 1st arc.

""native-isekai"" are all shit though. Saihate no Paladin isn't even a native-isekai, it's just a regular fantasy story.

>native-isekai
So, not-iseaki?

The drive shaft always terrified me as a kid, the first time I looked under a moving truck. I would argue that the "safest" way to get hit by a truck is actually to jump into the air shortly before impact, then trying to roll with the momentum(covering your head the entire time) until friction brings you to a stop. That's what will happen if you try to jump out of the way anyway.

Jumping has pretty good odds of rolling you under the wheels anyway. You don't "stick" to the front. There's no real winning when it comes to being hit by a truck, unsurprisingly

The assumption being that the driver was trying to brake and does so shortly after hitting you. If the summoning spell is determined to get you, you're probably going to roll downhill, hitting dustcarts and hydrants before being rolled over by another truck going the other way anyway.