Attack on Titan season 4 has turned out to be one of my biggest disappointments in any show...

Attack on Titan season 4 has turned out to be one of my biggest disappointments in any show. What the fuck were these retards thinking with this shitty final season. What the fuck.

Attached: F9ACC5B9-F1C2-45B0-A0CF-24E3F1D35309.jpg (604x453, 64.75K)

bump

Mangafags tried to warn you

The manga was like 8 months ahead of the anime, you should have just read it

I don’t frequent manga boards or forums so I didn’t know. Attack on Titan seemed based to me.

Doesn't matter
Reiner is best boy, always will be.
Floch and Armin are exactly the same as cowards except that Floch grows and is able to give up everything for what he believes in and Armin is a putrid stinking coward who will die in shame.

Reiner >>>> Levi = Floch >>>>> Erwin > Sasha > Mikasa > Bertholdt > burning trash > Eren > the worst thing you can ever think of > Annie >>>>>> Armin

Fucking retarded take. The guy who wrote this anime should unironically kill himself. It seems the Jews got to him and made him change the story. First 3 seasons were great.

well that's what you get for being a retard

I don’t read Manga because I’m not a faggot. I found an Anime I thought was pro-nationalist and I guess that’s what I get for being hopeful.

Attached: D9358702-BDD2-43DA-9269-C89818077FF6.jpg (833x1024, 72.55K)

Please explain nigger

Doubt it

Thats what you get for being a retarded piece of shit

I bet you watch the dub, you brainrotten illiterate retard.

>The guy who wrote this anime
Retard

Unironically kill yourself

Kill yourself. Right now.

This feels like a falseflag. Actually this whole thread does

>"ANYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS DA JUUUUUUUS"
don't you have school?

falseflag, troll or just retard, pick your poison.

levi should have killed the beast titan back in season 3 when he had the chance. definitely in season 4 part 1 too, but i got outraged when he didnt kill him in season 3. he just killed 99% of your crew. who cares about inheriting his power you just manhandled him with shitty blades he isn’t important or strong. fuck

>anything I don’t like is the Jews
As it turns out, 90% of the things I like that turn out to be shit are tainted by Jews.