So apparently Nasuverse Greek gods are space aliens that are weaker than Roman Gods that are derived from them?

So apparently Nasuverse Greek gods are space aliens that are weaker than Roman Gods that are derived from them?

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.32M)

Depends if we're talking about Proper Human History or Lostbelt history

Lost belts are not canon in relation to proper human history. Also nobody gives a shit about power level garbage.

Lostbelt Zeus is Zeus in his prime + Authorities of other Titans + Olympians

Somehow Quirinus, a measly earth divine spirit, somehow nullifies his Authorities which means he outranks him

Where did this power kevel faggotry come from?
It literally never got this badback when mirror moon was translating it and most people knew it was rock paper scissors.

Zeus was aso a spaceship in PHH.

Thats not the point i was making. Any strength levels dont matter when you compare the phh versions and lost belt versions. Also that arguing about fucking power levels of any kind is fucking retarded and shouldnt be done. Might as well argue if superman could beat captain marvel. Nobody gives a shit.

I wont try to make sense of Sakurai writing and power level nonsense that she failed completely with Zeus and Quirinus but the whole idea is this:
>Zeus = Jupiter
>Jupiter was part of the original roman gods triad ( Capitoline Triad ) with Quirinus and Mars ( Ares )
>Ares and Quirinus are the main helpers to bring down LB Zeus and since they were two parts of the same triad the Roman influence Quirinus puts to Zeus disables his authorities to make him an equal god to him
This is the LOGIC behind it but the execution is extremely stupid yes. By a general idea the normal Zeus ( PHH ) is stronger or equal compared to Quirinus or Mars yes, Romans are extremely wanked because Sakurai writes them while generally greeks are either Nasu or Higashide.

Jupiter is Zeus
Jupiter, Mars, and Quirinus were the Roman Triad
Which means the other 2 can overrule Zeus.

Also, he might not have an Aletheia body, but Romulus was already (lorewise) an S-tier Servant before he ascended and became a Pantheon head God.
And in Olympus he was summoned in a Grand Servant container. It's a perfect storm for him BTFOing Zeus.

Attached: roma.png (1280x1807, 1.53M)

They existed in the Proper Human timeline too. LB Zues however didn't get destroyed by Sefar and gain total control over the other Olympians

maybe it's due to the fact that literally every new lostbelts they go "WHAT THE FUCK WE'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO STRTRONG OH SHIT WE'RE DONE"

>that are weaker than Roman Gods that are derived from them?
I always find funny how Ares was literally a retard who was bullied by everyone in the Greek pantheon until the Roman Empire conquered everyone and Ares became the turbo chad MARS and started bulling every other god.

That's definitely Zeus, huh?
That's 100% a picture of Zeus.
In my mind's eye I have an image of Zeus, and that's it.

They're not aliens.
They're Artificially intelligent /m/'s.

Attached: Ares, no... Mars.png (1226x926, 2.33M)

>that are weaker than Roman Gods that are derived from them?
No, that was just Romulus being extra efficient against Zeus because of conceptual bullshit, i.e. lighting the way into a new future.
The Greek gods were just transformers.

>apparently Nasuverse Greek gods are space aliens
Greek gods are space alien robots
Aztec gods are space alien bacteria

>Thats not the point i was making. Any strength levels dont matter when you compare the phh versions and lost belt versions

It does you fucking faggot. PHH Greeks do not have Aletheia because they are pretty much dead and are lingering remnants of the originals.

Lostbelt version is Zeus in his prime and more.

If Nasu establishes powerlevel shit he might as well follow it. Not just randomly nullifying abilities by Gods weaker than you

because the game's story itself does constant power wankery, specifically talking about how the Greek gods are stronger than your usual gods, how the foreign god and beasts are on the same level, and so on and so forth.
it's kind of meaningless though because it constantly contradicts each other. the only thing of relevance is that they are all stronger by magnitudes than the Chaldea crew

Not anime and manga go back God Any Forums is shit this week

>If Nasu establishes powerlevel shit he might as well follow it. Not just randomly nullifying abilities by Gods weaker than you
I mean establishing absurdly high powerlevels just to randomly nullifying them later have been part of Nasu's writing since tsukihime and F/SN.

Some theory that Mars is a combination of Ares and Demeter since Roman soldier also pray to Mars for good harvest. Mars actually the god of both war and agriculture due to Roman soldiers often come home and work as farmer after wars.

>south american god bacteria
woah woah woah Is that what happened to Tsubaki then?

Who even built them? And for what purpose? They never mention anyone actually being on those ships, the fleet was autonomous. Why build machines that then fuck off into a different universe and do shit that does not affect you in any way really? Especially considering how many resources it had to consume, with Chaos being a Dyson Sphere and shit like that

Attached: birds.gif (498x498, 2.96M)