Watching this shit makes me legit depressed

Watching this shit makes me legit depressed.
Watching practically perfect people slowly fall in love with each other and forcing you to self insert because of how blank the characters are.
How can any normie stomach this?

Attached: 3E0B39C4-92AE-4513-8D1C-20A53F2C2097.jpg (225x350, 16.63K)

This is a 18+ site

Get off your ass and find your own.

>forcing you to self insert
pathetic

Fantasy is enjoyable, what’s wrong with you? Why can’t you enjoy anything without throwing yourself a pity party?

Maybe I have a phobia but I literally cannot get past how much her nails gross me the fuck out. Like full on physical cringe repulsion.

Wait Wut. Bro these characters arent blank slates. Motherfucker is obsessed with dolls and an antisocial loner. I dont doubt that you can relate to that but thats not blank slate.

stop watching that trash

> attractive
> cosplayer
These two things are mutually exclusive

just bee urself

Normies are watching it together with their gfs and have sex after. You need to realize that some things are not for (you)

Attached: snipping152.jpg (848x460, 27.69K)

>Watching practically perfect people
>forcing you to self insert because of how blank the characters are.
If you don't see the contradiction here, you seriously need to start watching better anime.

>forcing you to self-insert
is this reverse NTR?

Kill yourself faggot spammer.

It's easier to self-insert to characters you obviously aren't comparable with when you're a child, so OP either is one or held on tight to that mental capacity

Attached: 1407231070638.jpg (1280x720, 59.69K)

meh, it's not the best romcom out there imo

Normies love romantic junk. I wouldn't had given Bisque a second glance if the fanservice was absent. It annoys me how gojou&marin are written as if they've been dating for months (she's way too close to him skin-wise when they barely know each other).

I don't know how you could be any more of a faggot than a Any Forums user but there it is

When have you not been depressed you pathetic twink? I bet you think all your problems are consequences of society being harsh to weak and coward people, poor you, fuck off

search for a girl that can make you happy, not a girl that fulfills your fetish

>self insert
This is the mistake you made. You don't self insert, you just watch and enjoy their happiness. If you can accept you'll die alone and there is no happiness in this world, you can enjoy their happiness so much more.

Remind yourself of what actual girls and relationships are like and the feeling will go away
3D women are garbage, normalfag.