How do you organize your manga? I'm a poorfag who lives in a single room apartment so this is the best I can do

How do you organize your manga? I'm a poorfag who lives in a single room apartment so this is the best I can do

Attached: 34634636778.png (1007x636, 35.7K)

right, so first you delete when you're done reading.

I fucking delete it when I'm done. Hoarding is a mental illness and Japanese media is produced with transience in mind.
Well, I am keeping Yotsuba and Senko around in case I get sad when my internet is spotty but nowhere near all of what's in your pic is worth reading more than or even once.

That seems fine
You got limited space or something? Buy an external hard drive

hdds are like 80 bucks for 6TB
come on son

>read manga on screen

nah

>SHITmetal SHITchemist
You don't know what mental illness is newfag.

I just read them on scan sites since the JPG quality is the same. This isn't like anime we're talking about here.

Out of all the shit on that list, you chose to get mad at FMA? Guess you're a better example of mental illness.

>hoarding is a mental illness
Keeping files on your computer isn't "hoarding" you fucking moron. On top of that, manga is so small that it doesn't even register on a modern hard drive. You're the type of guy who'd complain that someone archives their email instead of deleting it.

.>Attack on Titan
>Chainsaw Man
>Jujutsu Kaisen
>Boruto
>Rent a Girlfriend
>Black Clover
>Demon Slayer
>Sword Art Online

good god user.

It's the biggest garbage on here. Why so mad? Not everyone has a shit taste.

nigga, it literally has rent a girlfriend. how the fuck is FMA worse than that dogshit.

the same series where a girl turns into a dog and we're supposed to pretend its sad

Google tabs. I dont download mangas but maybe i should get into hoarding the ones ive liked to remember them easier

>save a couple of files onto your hard drive
>AIIIIIEEEEE HOARDER
good god what is wrong with zoomers

They're too used to stability. Power or internet outages never bother them, they always have their phone as a backup if not the master.

>a couple
Isnt that thousands upon tens of assorted images split by manga and further by chapter? Unless those are links, but still

>we're supposed to pretend
It's just you who pretend, psycho weeb. Never mind, I'm also gonna pretend you never existed.

that folder would be a little bit, organized if you put them into author name folders

Sort it by status:
>Complete
>Incomplete
>Hiatus/Cancelled

Naming scheme:
Title Name [Author] (Year/genre)

Add a folder Folder Icon is how I would do it.