Best Gundam series ending

We've seen a lot of Gundam anime. What is, in your opinion, the best ending a Gundam anime ever had?

For me, the ending of Gundam Wing - Endless Waltz is the best of the franchise. Peace was finally obtained, and there is no longer any need for the Gundams. I especially loved the final narration: Peace has returned to the people. And from this point on in history, weapons called Mobile Suits, including the Gundams, were never seen again.

Attached: Movie - Endless Waltz.mkv_snapshot_01.26.06.491.jpg (1436x1080, 352.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaAVuyp1yiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the world becomes just like ours
thats just boring
I watch Gundam for cool robots.

Yeah, that’s pretty good.
I also liked Gundam X.

ZOOM

Of all the series seen, none has ever managed to have a decent ending. Maybe only 0080

And then frozen teardrop happens.

What is that?

Isn’t there some thing about only animated things being “canon” with Gundam?

I kinda liked the theme of war in pocket and I believe the ending reflected that on point. But to be honest, I wanted a different one

Attached: warinpocket.png (998x749, 1.33M)

Most side stories are canon, FT is no exception.

>war is hell and shouldn’t be marketed to kids as something “cool”
>now buy toys and models of these cool war robots, because that’s where the real money comes from with this franchise!

LN sequel/prequel to wing.

Doesn't count. It's on Mars. Also, it's a novel. So double doesn't count.

It's written by sumisawa who wrote the anime, it's canon.

>I especially loved the final narration: Peace has returned to the people. And from this point on in history, weapons called Mobile Suits, including the Gundams, were never seen again.
That's literally the worst line in any series ever, and it's what's prevented me from ever rewatching that dogshit again.

Zeta Gundam final movie

Has it actually been translated yet? Because if it hasn’t, then I have no way of judging it outside of what I’ve just heard happens, like a bunch of characters suddenly being related, and new characters who look exactly like characters from the show, and Zechs having imposters and/or body-doubles, and a bunch of other stuff that I don’t really have the proper context for.

Chars counter attack was pretty good

Speaking of Char, is it wrong to think the difference in how the audience saw him and how he was actually written was similar to the modern manga character Eren Yeager?

The best endings are
>Zeta gundam
>V gundam
>CCA
>79

Not this lame gay ass basic bitch " yaaay we saved the world & beat the bad guys peace at last" ending you're trying to sell me on. And no I'm not watching wing at all after reading OP.

Gundam is at its best when there's no happy endings in them outside 79 & Turn A.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-04-20h50m24s337.png (1440x1080, 1.59M)

>Gundam is at its best when there's no happy endings in them outside 79 & Turn A.
Because?

Didn't say it wasn't canon, just said it doesn't count. It doesn't invalidate the ending to Waltz for me because it's on Mars.

Stop talking you stupid nigger..

Also war in the pocket has a great ending too. Forgot to add it.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-21-00h45m43s008.png (768x576, 527.5K)

Who hurt you, user?

Did you respond to the right post?

That's where the themes of gundam hit the hardest. Also more satisfying, memorable & cathartic. You like happy endings more? Go right ahead but those are not the ones that stick with us the most. Tragedy does.

No, the themes you are referring to are UC only. X, Wing, SEED, G, etc, all had different themes. Go jerk off to Z and V if you like tragedy so much.

What are you implying? You don't have to be a unhappy person to enjoy dark endings or stories. you retard.

Its the FF7 of Gundam. For the West.

youtube.com/watch?v=IaAVuyp1yiM

Attached: Turn-A_Gundam_BD_50(1080p_10bit[01EC4412].mkv_snapshot_21.22_[2022.01.29_19.34.26].jpg (1440x1080, 285.94K)

You jerk off to lame fujoshi pandering show with no real substance. G & X are good.

>entire series is fighting against globalism
>movie is about the joy of globalism

Attached: Best Gundam.jpg (950x649, 71.03K)

Shut the fuck up, both of you. Wing's ending doesn't suck because it's happy; it sucks because it's saccharine, uncanny, and goes against why we watched it to begin with. Imagine telling fans of giant robot battle adventures
>the heroes saved the day and all weapons were destroyed and humanity achieved ever lasting peace and giant robot machines are gone forever
Fuck off with that shit. Fuck off with it. Fuck off with it. Fuck you and fuck anyone who doesn't see why that's a travesty.

Not my point. It's just that most UC fanboys are tragedy-fags.

OLD GOOD NEW BAD STOP CRITISIZING HATEFAG!!!!