Over 20 years later, is it still good

Over 20 years later, is it still good

Attached: 1638827804505.jpg (2160x2880, 936.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QlkBGDUsANo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmxzNa8Ri4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1648524879338.jpg (2000x2894, 896.35K)

They made a sequel about their kid and it fucking sucked.

it was ok.

doesn't exist

It was only good if you had no other access to anime and it was your escape to another world at 1am on Adult Swim before school the next day back before anime was limited only to Saturday. The show itself wasn’t that amazing by the atmosphere is legendary. The music, color scheme and characters were really easy to get lost in.

Cover made for the anime
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QlkBGDUsANo

Original song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmxzNa8Ri4M

Not joking. Also the ending themes for this series are amazing if you haven’t listened to all of them. I know it’s kind of cringe but they’re basically the Linkin Park Hybrid Theory to anime endings.

Attached: 5DD558F4-9539-4F7A-8E49-BB3A7647281B.jpg (735x938, 29K)

Yep I enjoyed it when I was a kid and now I enjoy it as an adult.

I've been re-watching the series, still holds up.

Maybe we were too harsh on it during the days before Naruto hit the mainstream.

2/2
Anime was so much easier back in the day when you had no choice what to watch. You’d turn on Adult Swim and whatever they played you ended up watching. I enjoyed every single anime I’ve ever seen on Adult Swim. I was not 1/100th as tainted or judgmental back then.

s-CRY-ed
Inuyasha
FMA
FLCL
Paranoia Agent
Evangelion
Champloo
Trigun
Ghost In the Shell
Bebop etc

The choice to watch whatever anime I want at any time with thousands and thousands to pick from might have made it worse over the years or maybe there has been a quality drop. Who knows. All I know is the only anime in “recent” years to make me feel anything had been Madoka Magica. Everything else since has just felt lukewarm.

Attached: 33B3C22C-F01A-464D-9454-0B7ACC55E17C.png (1280x1951, 2.16M)

It's the best native isekai.

Great times.

just know women still obsess over it

read all 10,000+ pages of it over Christmas.
it's good. Rumiko is a good mangaka, shocking.
enjoyable characters to hang out with, very comfy world to live in. especially if you have nostalgia for it introducing you to anime.

Attached: Inuyasha - c172 (v18) - p435 [dig] [Onigumo's Heart] [VIZ Media] [danke-Empire].jpg (1725x2588, 1.02M)

Why can’t I stand outside and look at the stars with a cute anime girl and not have to work a dead end job every day? Why couldn’t I be Inuyasha! WHY NOT ME?!!!

I’d rather be Shippo.

Kagra is the only female anime character I’ve ever respected.

I had inuyasha openings and ending themes burned to a CD and would listen to them in my bed at night to fall asleep when I was a kid. only stayed up on the weekends to watch,”Grip!” is best OP there are too many good endings to pick from though

This may sound ass backwards but if you watch this anime do NOT watch it in Japanese. This is a Bebop tier anime where if you ever hope to get any of the references you’ll watch the dub. Also the dub is just a lot better than the original. Inuyasha sounds like a 12 year old Filipino prostitute in the original and it runes the entire series.

ruins*

>native isekai
Die