Tearmoon Empire 7

Seriously, when is the anime gonna come out?

Attached: tearmoon-empire-volume-7.jpg (1400x1985, 1.57M)

Most likely announced this year or next.

too long

Never ever

Mia-sama's harem.

Attached: 1641623555584.jpg (1233x959, 117.84K)

When are we getting more translated manga chapters?

The translators were never the issue. The series has a slow and irregular release in Japan. Just give up on the manga already.

shoujo anime tends to get bad adaptations, do you really want it ruined?

You can't really classify LNs as shoujo or shounen. Those terms have a lot of baggage in terms of art style.

Attached: 1641623793723.jpg (1266x1800, 127.12K)

god i wish i was that smug

is this pic from nyaa?

Soon hopefully. I want to see animated guillotine-kun so badly.

No, it was posted by the normal leaker a few months ago, and no one gave a shit. I had to search around to find that thread in the archive and was saddened to find no one responded to any of the pictures he posted.

It wasn't like this a year ago. A year ago, posting new LN illustrations made people's day. It's sad to see how much Any Forums has forgotten about Mia-sama.

God i want to see mia getting bullied by guillotine-kun animated

I don't like the looks on these bitch's faces.

Might as well not do it at all.

Ask again after book loli S12

Doesn't she literally groom a 12 year old prince to be her husband?

It's not like she's got a mature mind between being a spoiled brat and bumming in prison. She's still mentally 12 anyway.

Make me.

Well that sucks, but that doesn't mean i am giving up on the manga

Official partial chapters have to be one of the biggest cancers in the industry.

The last LN I read was the one where she races against that one girl that's obsessed with old man dick and it was kinda meh, do the later novels pick back up?

I wonder if Any Forums should be renamed to "anime and manga and light novels" since LN have started showing a larger market penetration.

Her pairing is with another cunny