So,the comet was well known for a while...

So,the comet was well known for a while, but he only goes there near the end while he could have actually taken an entire tanker full of water up there and take days if he must to destroy the comet, correct?

Attached: 犬屋敷と犬.jpg (620x419, 64.2K)

I mean maybe, but it seems he was a bit preoccupied from what i remember.

He was busy getting his ass beat by the zoomer

After he beat Hiro he had days and only went on the last.
He could fly to the Japanese government, who somehow did not reach out to him as he was famous now and device a plan to use his body to stop the comet. The only concern is time and water.
I'm sure they would be willing to give him a water tanker.

Whats the water for? From what i remember he didnt need that in his new body right? And doesnt water freeze in the space. Unless you mean he needs ice or can work with ice.

The water is fuel. It powers his robot body

Ah, thanks for telling me. His weapons were nearly depleted right? However that doesnt really change much. Seems like a plothole

This is what we call forced drama. They had nothing else to put so they threw in a meteor just to kill them and make the reader sad.

Wrong.

He had to stop a psycho with the same powers from depopulating Japan before he could save the world

Right.

The moral of the story is that one piece fans are psychotic people that would go on murderous rampages if they could and gantz fans are benevolent and good people

>Astro Boy fans are benevolent and good people
corrected for u

It felt as a very contrived way so he could kill himself, yes.
A more interesting ending would be if the aliens returned and they both agree to come with them because such power should not exist on earth.

did this series have lewd scenes? i forget

No. Don't lewd the elderly.

He was only in his 50's

I thought he was 40

Maybe the aliens sent the meteor to cover their fuck up

He's a kind old man, not a strategic mastermind

He's 30