Why does this board hate hxh?

why does this board hate hxh?

Attached: 17dfbbf75905f47c22f9df663132f185.jpg (681x1037, 129.55K)

After Wan Piss shat the bed, we love asspulls now.

Because its fans are obnoxious and have poisoned any chance of legitimately enjoying it.

I will never understand this retarded reasoning
why cant you enjoy something just because you dont like its fans
you can simply ignore them

>Because its fans are obnoxious
Any Forums is the only place I see people trying so hard to argue that hxh is somehow an elevated and intellectual anime that either A) is too good to ever be assosciated with other shonen trash or B) somehow validates the entire shonen genre of anime by existing

I think you all are getting trolled into hating an anime based on "the fans"

no, they are everywhere, the average hunterfag unironically thinks its two tiers above every other battle shonen and on a different plane of writing

A portion of the enjoyment of a thing resides in the social aspects of that enjoyment. You are welcome to try and ignore that if you really enjoy the thing, but for most people that is going to be a valid concern.

We don't hate Hunter x Hunter. We hate the fanbase.

Attached: 197-1974046_39255562-consider-the-following-anime.png (1144x721, 315.86K)

Because the last chapter was three years ago, there is almost never a legitimate reason to bring it up in discussion.

This board is naturally contrarian.
A lot of people like HxH on this board. A lot of people will thus be contrarian because they hate series they don’t love, just like, getting praised and discussed so much.

Because if they act like annoying faggots what does that say about their taste?

besides FMA or YYH any other shounen is worthless

whats easier to ignore in a good series?
a fanbase that acts like shitheads
or
an author who is a cringey sperge that makes you embarrassed to like their work

i never see anyone here praising it
just shitting on it, mainly for being unfinished
it seems like obvious contrarianism to me

I don't. I hate its post-2011 fans.

newfag

basado

This, but only with FMA 2003. Brotherhood is trash.

Attached: 122uy.png (1534x821, 1.47M)

hunterbros....

Guys... stop talking so loud. I'm scared that the "gulp", Steinschads are going to find our thread...

For me it would be easier to ignore the sperg author than deal with a garbage fanbase. Obviously scale and scope matter in both directions though. If the author was really bad and the fanbase was just meh, I could flip the other way.

>hate hxh
hxh brings me great joy

Attached: 1634078386055.png (1556x750, 86.94K)

literally who cares if the author or the fans act retarded? I really dont get it

Can someone explain to me why adult Gon is a bad thing? I didn't watch this show and I've always seen that image posted as a bad thing, but what's happening in the scene? I tried to find an explainer online but couldn't, all I got were powerscaling videos.

Attached: noah-hush-asset.jpg (1920x2559, 706.18K)