Hey is this a must read or a must skip?

hey is this a must read or a must skip?

i'm ignoring your reply unless you also post the highest level of education you've achieved and degree, if applicable.

Attached: op.jpg (770x1200, 221.19K)

Yes

Read it and find out.

No

>should i do thing?
I don't know

yes
biology bachelor

yes. trust me i should know, i got my english degree off of craigslist.

Attached: 1647839717125.jpg (598x453, 43.65K)

no
doctorate in gender studies

>has to ask others if a manga is worth reading or not
ngmi

Find out yourself nigger. yes, neet mechatronic engineer.

Must read if you think you are genuinely capable of relaxing into a story about adventure and/or if you’re okay with accepting the risk of having wasted your time

Do not read if you think you cannot help but examine every inch of it critically and/or if you notice yourself asking “What does everyone like about this so much?” too frequently

Bachelor’s in Psychology

Why don't you ask the natty deer?

Attached: natty_deer.jpg (640x380, 22.06K)

must read
bachelors of science in computer science from ut austin

grant funded cognitive neuroscientist here

One Piece is the pinnacle of story in many respects and will be studied centuries in the future if humanity lasts that long. It will be considered a modern classical epic.

if you don't read it fuck you

must skip, it's repetitive trash that tries so hard to make you feel emotional with over exaggerated, slappy faces and obnoxious characters

it's shit. dropped out of highschool, and also am black

No, masters in History. Basically the color version of 2/3 of the first half is good. Afterwards Oda goes crazy with paneling, trying to fit 4 pages into one. The story is still good so just read it from some wiki or green text summaries.

>The story is still good
it's the same shit as ever though? the only thing that changes is the god awful pacing and disgusting looking art in the second half, plus oda does zero plot integration so you will end up feeling constantly blueballed

Read it yourself and drop it if you don't like it.

phd in theoretical physics, only read moeshit and yuri

am i supposed to believe that Any Forums, which is mostly populated by stinky neets, has that many anons who achieved their bachelors? are opfags that desperate that they have to larp?

education is free in Latin America (this is a DBZ board after all) and some parts of Europe. Masters are cheap in Europe and affordable in Latin America. PhDs are basically found in cornflake boxes in Spain. So going the chances are high.

Yes
Communication Arts & Media Studies with a focus in film production

read it if youre not non binary fag
straight gay trans all good
DCU

Attached: 1543890439782.png (300x472, 56.09K)

A bachelors degree doesn't mean as much today as it did 30 years ago user