One Punch Man

Is OPM manga still following, i.e. some minor differences in character introduction, sequence of events, but otherwise still faithful to the overall story, of the webcomic or has it gone a whole other way?

Attached: 562220490330e4cd12fdd9760c02f433a1866f33d148f6f60df33d309a57b971.jpg (800x1138, 303.28K)

Someone really just needs to tell Saitama "Other people's lives are just a hobby to you?" at some point.

I'd say it's totally different at this point.

I feel like he wouldnt care

I would describe as "It thinks it's following the webcomic but it isn't."

I'd say it has derailed. Pretty much the only thing it has managed to preserve is the "Garou's true self is heroic" message, even if only because they keep smacking us in the head with the message every fucking chapter.
Other than that, it's nearly unrecognizable. Plot lines, character roles, even the humor has changed, and not to my personal liking.

Whole other way.

Are you one of those people who misinterpret "With great power come great responsibility" means heroes are obligated to help others when in reality you should be grateful for them helping others at all instead of abusing it or doing nothing?

So? Some people code for a hobby. Some people code for work. Only a huge faggot would get upset that other people are not codemonkeys.

Yeah, but coders dont put their lives on the line to save people

This

>Oh you barbeque? So those animals lives are just a hobby to you?
Yes lol

it's literally a fanwork.
a good one, high effort, lots of love, but a completely different direction. murata wants to draw action, because he loves it, ONE did it to serve the plot.
At this point, personally, I think it's best to view them as entirely separately appreciable works.

has he done the table flip on the ground yet?

Whats the point of taking a beloved story, and reimagining it to be worse?

they did after he blew up the meteor. he told them all to fuck off

this is why you shouldn't give fanboys too much creative freedom when working with them. unless you restrain them with contracts which limits their influence (or just saying NO like a chad from the get-go), there's inevitably going to be a time when their own headcannon will start seeping into the original material and completely derail everything

It was sort of a rhetorical question since the answer is og story has length of 1 since that was the best ONE could come up with while maintaining quality.
The new story is 3 times longer to make more money, and its easier to add shit content that takes no effort than its to add good quality content.

Attached: 1647600234709.jpg (612x668, 137.6K)

The webcomic was a flop which the author admitted was the reason he dropped it

I stopped reading when Mangadex went down; I think Psykos was jobbing to Tatsumaki. How far behind am I?

Who cares? Both the webcomic and the manga are trash