What Does Any Forums Think of Clannad in 2022

Alright you fucking weebs, I haven't browsed Any Forums in at least 8 years but I'm rewatching Clannad right now and want to see what you fags think of it these days.

Attached: Clannad.png (960x669, 695.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNSq1qf5ZFk
youtube.com/watch?v=KQP9SylfmUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's barely talked about because no one new watches it so there isn't even a reason to shitpost about it. All of us who watched it in the past like it.

I still relisten to the OSTs occasionally.

Idk, I think it means family.

The OST is the best part. "Roaring Tides 2" or "Town, Flow of Time, People" give me goosebumps every time. Perfect if you browse old photos and want to be a bit nostalgic.

Clannad itself however has good moments but overall I am not a fan.
>why did they even have a child with her health issues? Didn't they ask a doctor before if her illness is hereditary?
>why is the show down to earth for the most time but has such a stupid ending?
Shit happens, with these circumstances it's kind of their own fault.

Never watched it. My friend thinks its fantastic though

the palm of a tiny hand is my personal favorite.
I agree with you on this one. I was not a fan of the supernatural bullshit.

Attached: 1_IgZyBceQlCk46rbGVPymnA.jpg (1400x787, 152.06K)

This. The only people watching it now are in their late 20s and on their 3rd marathon. It’s one of those shows that will be relegated to hidden gem status within a few years.

It sucks
/thread

>why did they even have a child with her health issues? Didn't they ask a doctor before if her illness is hereditary?
Because Key

Attached: 3554d2c2d1e3bd02335bc8ae58d7ddda.jpg (1920x1200, 715.02K)

youtu.be/VNSq1qf5ZFk

have to revise my comment. Played devils advocate there because I kind of want it to be medocre with these huge oversights and incoherences.
The show IS great, but not because of the heartbreaking moments, but because it perfectly shows the carefree time in school compared to when you have to take responsibility for yourself and others. The nostalgic feeling you have for the city where you grew up, when the places you met up with friends change (e.g. like where the hospital is build). People come, people go, the world around us is constantly changing, we must look forward.
It isn't perfect, but the anime just hits you with the feels train everytime you watch even half an episode or listen to the ost.

muh weak body
I stuck with it to the end and got sad for all the sad stuff, but I came out of it feeling manipulated to the point I dodge shit that seems like it's going to pull the same crap now

Hearing a couple tracks from it on YouTube was enough to convince me to watch it.

Attached: clannadnig.png (812x609, 389.77K)

it's been a decade since i watched/read clannad but this track still hits me youtube.com/watch?v=KQP9SylfmUo
that and dango daikazoku
i've been meaning to replay the VN for years but just can't find the time to commit to it

Best kyoanus work next to hyouka.

Attached: clannad-after-story-18.jpg (2560x1440, 514.87K)

you know what even with that ungodly IPD and mouth position I still think it's cute.

Fuck you. My boss saw me looking at this image and now I'm scheduled for firing squad tonight. Thanks a lot.

I think Rewrite is the superior Key visual novel and it's the only one that didn't put me to sleep. Haven't watched the anime for either one and I'm not planning to since anime adaptations are ass.

Attached: FGLC12a.jpg (1280x720, 136.59K)

Rewrite's character routes were some real mixed bag of quality. I think I gave up on the novel in the middle of the 3rd Heroine route.

I cant believe im 30yo and still on this dogshit schizo site

i thought clannad was adapted well. they gave it two seasons of 24 episodes so it's not like they had to rush to fit everything cutting the sunohara ending was a necessary sacrifice

Attached: 1243938709511.jpg (641x479, 112.91K)

I know the good stuffs are at Afterstory but the previous season is soo boring I fell asleep multiple times watching it. I forcefully finished the 1st season at that but time never bothered with the next one.

I mean, where else would you go? Reddit?

You're going to be on it for 30 more years too.

Attached: 1647538372569.png (1280x720, 1.54M)

it's been years since I watched it but wasn't it Nagisa's wish to have a baby?

>lets have a home birth even though my mom died in childbirth of the same genetic problem I have, rather than do it in a hospital. woops I died
>lets take my sick daughter somewhere other than to a hospital. woops I died.
if they'd done everything they could and they still died it would have been tragic. as is they just looked like they won the darwin awards and shouldn't have been breeding in the first place

should i read the vn or watch the show

Read the VN obviously, but if you're not a patient person and hate reading then you're going to watch the anime anyway.

how much time do you want to commit? the vn is better but it's also going to take you five times longer to chew through
there's enough in the side routes that you could probably start with the anime then read the VN if you're looking for more

Attached: 1243939170542.jpg (750x600, 90.92K)

Just embrace it king. I cracked 3-5 last month and there's nowhere else online I'd rather be.