Honestly how does he do it? No other single author has succeeded for so long...

Honestly how does he do it? No other single author has succeeded for so long. He is the 9th best selling author in the history of mankind. One Piece is by far the most successful manga/comic written by just one person, its only rivals being things like superman and batman who have hundreds of writters.
It is insane.

Attached: oda.jpg (420x314, 8.75K)

how the fuck would i know user? its not like i fucked him or anything.

pure luck
anime
lenght
marketing and communication.

because

Attached: 1625559760484.png (995x800, 753.12K)

O MY RUBBER FRUIT, COME BACK TO LIFE, WITH ASSPULL POWERUP!

Does this failure at life really pays people to talk good about himself? Talk about pathetic.

Always hated the "bleach is a rollercoaster of twists" meme because it's the laziest fucking story of all time, always incredibly predictable and never witty or well thought out. Just a huge cache of cliches where occasionally a character would mention something that was relevant 100 chapters ago and it would make people shit their pants because the sheer amount of padding between the events made everyone forget there was anything in the cess pit.

most successful by what metric? total sales then yeah but per volume it gets cucked by Demon Slayer and Dragonball

Bleach's pacing is extremely fast and one of the best parts of the series

>Bleach
>predictable

Help I'm being trolled.

Updated it with aliens.
No one cares huntard.

Attached: chad piece.png (995x800, 756.49K)

>failure at life
?

His stories are simple and fun, character designs have a wide range of styles that go from goofy to cool, but mostly in between. He's the only mangaka that doesn't care about things like height so a 5'8" tall man could be casually hanging out with people who are fucking 10 feet tall, shit's just absurd but funny

Cute drawings.

bet you also put justin bieber and harry potter on a high pedestal, you clout-chasing faggot

you are a true gamer
you don't fall for these mainstream shit

Talent. You would know about it

I like how Ichigo starts off pissed and mellows out when he becomes a dad, for Bleach. Naruto started off innocently enough and turns into a clusterfuck. Dragon Ball, is Dragon Ball, after a while, just like One Piece remains One Piece.

Good shit, user. I remember when this used to be only 2 panels for each.

>Dragon Ball, is Dragon Ball, after a while, just like One Piece remains One Piece.
You are saying it like it's a good thing. Imagine writing the same shit for decades and not expecting your readers to get burned out

well it seems to be working out just fine judging by the autism and enthusiasm regarding both series, regardless of how you feel about the quality of either

Attached: 1647531692944.webm (736x414, 2.98M)