ENEL IS THE MOST UNDERRATED CHARACTER EVER

I see niggers saying that Enel is no big fish and would lose to anyone from the pre-world.

Because he could barely keep up with pre-gears Luffy.

Because he could not even one-hit pre-ts Zoro.

But these fuckers are missing the entire point

First of all, Enel COULD keep up with pre-gears Luffy. Niggers speedread too much. Enel had godtier observation haki and could see several seconds into the future.

The problem is that Enel never met anyone who could challenge that power. He relied too much on it. The second Luffy started doing his random punching gimmick, Enel panicked because he had zero experience fighting without the haki crutch.

Regarding reflexes and such, it's one of the earliest arcs come on. Enel was in a comfortable spot. But like Luffy he had gigantic potential, he just needed to open his eyes and realize the possibilities. Being defeated by Luffy was one of these experiences. If someone showed him armament haki, I'm sure he would learn it. Luffy wouldn't be who he is today without being defeated by Crocodile, Kuma, or without being show better hakis by teachers.

Enel has never had a teacher. Enel has never been defeated. If he had access to these resources, he'd surpass most New World people.

More importantly, Enel has a power that no one in the cast has. He can NUKE places several miles away repeatedly. YOU CAN'T FUCKING COUNTER THAT. What are you gonna do if he decides to nuke your ship? If he spends an entire night nuking your headquarters, outside of your observation haki's range? You're FUCKED. It doesn't matter if you are better than him at close quarter combat if you CAN'T SEE HIM, because this fucker could be very deep underground as far as you know (or high up in the sky)

I love Enel and believe he has the potential to be one of the strongest characters in One Piece. Also I believe Mihawk is currently the strongest.

Attached: 1637757183043.png (1298x1298, 3.35M)

enel is cool and he got what he wanted.

damn daniel

Enel is simultaneously the most overrated and underrated character power wise in one piece. He’s obviously not admiral or even commander level as some seem to think but he isn’t complete fodder either. Considering that until luffy came along he had probably never been hit in his life and never had any reason to train he’s extremely naturally tough/strong, luffy didn’t even manage to properly put him down he seemed mostly fine at the end of the arc.

Does anyone deny the sheer superiority of the Goro Goro no Mi? The power so busted that even an untrained bastard could match with some really high tier pirates?

After the last reveal I was googling "How did Luffy survive Enel" and found a bunch of threads about how strong Enel was, and it is almost undisputed post-2016 that Enel is weak as fuck and would get mogged by anyone in the New World.

And yeah technically he would, but these niggers forget that Enel could also train and mop the New World after just two or three years of training. He has the ultimate logia, even better than Ace's.

Big nipple man

also why are you choosing which characters you like based on powerlevel

Dunno it just feels natural. But it's not only about powerlevel. It's about having, simultaneously: power, character design, and cool points.

Attached: 1637230784692.png (2560x1440, 2.91M)

Luffy would win even harder now

>Enel reveals his fruit is actually Hito Hito no Mi Model: Thor
>sought by the World Government for over 1200 years
>prophecies says Thor would fuck Nika in the ass on a daily basis
get fucked luffy

Attached: 1622876812873.jpg (333x187, 9.33K)

Ultimate logia you say?

Attached: Kizaru_Sabaody.jpg (1024x768, 135.96K)

>underrated
Eneru was always popular though, even more so after he got his moon adventures.

YO HO HO, HE ATE THE... HUMAN HUMAN FRUIT MODEL: NIKA THE SUN GOD

>Luffy regularly compared with depictions of deities whenever he goes gear 4
>MYTHICAL ZOAN WASN'T FORESHADOWED!!!!!!
What did they mean by this?

Everyone la retarded

he's literally too op to even be brought up ever again in any other context than just the dude luffy beat a long time ago

Set fail for wan piss.

No he is not. I am a big Enel fanboy but truth is he played his role in a time when everyone was too slow. Now people move TOO FAST FOR YOUR EYES TO KEEP UP and Enel would just get blitzkrieged.

oda has said he regrets bringing Croco and Enel in the picture too early before ramping up the power because it made them look like complete bitches nowadays, which they were intended not to be. Crocodile being a complete loser relative to even other warlords and Enel getting gimped.

>Luffy vs Imu
>Imu goes in to cut off Luffy's head just like Buggy in Logtown
>"Well, I guess I'm dead!"
>Imu is struck by a bolt of lightning from nowhere, freeing Luffy to win
>characters later comment it was a completely cloudless sky, so this makes no sense
>"It must have just been fate!"
>meanwhile, just an inconspicuous shot of the moon overhead

Attached: enel-12110-normal.jpg (355x500, 58.51K)

crocodile deserves better. why not just power him up? no reason he couldn't do that.

>>meanwhile, just an inconspicuous shot of the moon overhead

Attached: neato-712.jpg (500x500, 81.98K)

Just bring back Enel at a completely unexpected moment and have him blow out everyone. Navy surrounds a poneglyph to protect it from Luffy and as everything is about to escalate into Buster Call Enel sinks the fleet so he can 1v1 Luffy.

He doesn't really have a reason to fight Luffy anymore, does he? Dude achieved his dream of reaching Fairy Vearth, and got a robot army out of it too.

Well, crocodile was just amazing during marineford, not long after alabasta. can't wait to see how powerful he is now

Pell tanks the nuke and one-shots with his super haki awakening.

>Enel had godtier observation haki and could see several seconds into the future.
No.
There's nothing exceptional about his haki, other than the extra benefits he gets from his Fruit powers.
No, he doesn't have fucking future sight. If he did, "random punching gimmick" no longer works.