One Piece

So if Luffy literally jumps rope with Kaido like Redon is hinting to, will you all finally admit that Oda has lost the plot and it's time to drop this kiddie shit?

Attached: FOh-fbyXIAA-_o7.jpg (738x613, 99.26K)

Kino

>it's time to drop this kiddie shit?
i do whatever the fuck i want faggot

Lmao Oda must be the laughing stock of mangaka circles now. I can just imagine Kubo, Togashi and Araki at a dinner party discussing what a failure of a manga this milked cow has become. I bet they said something like
>”this writing is too much of a stretch”

Lmao what an awful time for manga these days with Ohma coming back, Eren cucking out, miura dying etc.

What an awful arc

Attached: 62A0F100-CE17-43A5-B27B-706CD8C9951D.jpg (2827x1899, 886.52K)

RIP HxH ;_;

Can you describe to us in detail HxH chapter 391?

Take your time...

TWELVE
HUNDRED
DAYS

Attached: 1647717853315.gif (240x152, 228.75K)

how did oda go from masterfully creating tension with the law/kidd vs big meme fight, to luffy vs kaido, to completely shitting on his own series

is it because he is writing for a 8-13 year old audience? or is it because he's a shit author?

no, that will only make One Piece better.
also, don't you ever get tired for flaseflagging huntranny?

Attached: 122uy.png (1534x821, 1.47M)

>luffy does silly thing with kaido
Yeah that's kind of been the Gomu Gomu fruit's thing since day 1.

Wow OP you're so mature, do you suck cock by any chance?

The same people filtered by Gear 4 came back, just to get filtered harder by Gear 5

At this point, the only big shonen keeping it's premise is black clover
Don't you make me compare my long time favorites to goddamn black clover you goal moving troglodyte

SBS that classified the fruit as a paramecia
SBS that defined zoans as being able to change shape
Manga and SBS that explained that users understood the powers when they eat the fruit and then use this knowledge to search the name in the dictionary
Manga when Luffy directly tells momo that he is not a zoan.
Manga when Luffy never shows the power to change shape and is just a full rubber man like every paramecia that turn the body of someone into something else like kata, alvida, buggy, magellan, etc

Just keep reading and accept One piece will never reach the quality it had in WCI, let alone Skypeia.

Pic would be great if Ed wasn't there. Makes me think this is bait, which is a shame because everything else is 100% right

>Manga when Luffy never shows the power to change shape and is just a full rubber man like every paramecia
>like a paramecia
Kaido could use dragon abilities in his human form .Luffys fruit is a hito hito so its hard for him to change to the awakened form but he can use the side powers of the mythical fruit
cope seethe dilate

>Luffy literally jumps rope with Kaido
SOVL. cracked a smile just at the idea of this
>it's time to drop this kiddie shit
no. but you can, though.
fuck off if you don't like it.

>how did oda go from masterfully creating tension with the law/kidd vs big meme fight

Attached: 1637601799945.gif (640x640, 3.9M)

>Fullmetal Alchemist
>Berserk
>Shounen

Attached: 1472332478005.jpg (800x600, 24.44K)

?
are you telling me you're weren't hype as fuck when kidd/law declared that they weren't going to let big meme get to the roof? that you weren't hype with them pushing themselves to their limits and only being able to kick big meme off onigashima?
face it, luffy vs kaido could have been something great - maybe if there was an extra chapter of despair, but it's clear at this point there's no tension left in the story

and I say this as an utter pissfag since 2007

funny you would post that considering Araki has personally shittalked Kubo but not Oda.