BLEACH

>Q309:
>If Grimmjow trains, could he eventually unlock Segunda Etapa?
>A309:
>Yes.

Attached: vgADIzyPbsah.jpg (622x883, 46.55K)

Ulquiorrabros....

Reminder
>Between Rangiku, Orihime, Yoruichi, Harribel, Unohana, Isane, Nelliel and Noel, who has the largest chest size?
>A73:
>I think I probably draw Nelliel visualizing her as the most well endowed one.

>Q. What do you prefer, a girl who expresses her feelings clearly like Ninny or a girl who is cool and doesn't show her feelings like Noel?
>A. My preference for female characters depends only on the size of their breasts, so I would choose Noel.

>My preference for female characters depends only on the size of their breasts
>I think I probably draw Nelliel visualizing her as the most well endowed one.

Is Grimmjow a Vasto Lorde?

What a chad

So if Segunda Etapa isn't unique to Ulquiorra because of his origins, then what the hell is it?

>Is
You mean WAS before turning arrancar, The answer is no, he was an adjuchas.
But that's irrelevant, he probably was on the brink of becoming a vasto lorde had he kept feeding before Aizen took him.

He was clearly an adjuca when he ate a piece of all of his team. It's never been said that he surprased that stage. I think the only vasto lordes were the espadas from 1 to 3, and I would doubt if even 3 was one since her theme is so animal. 2 definitely was though.

It was explained, an arrancar's resurrection is basically like a zanpakuto release, but only a first phase like a shinnigami's shikai.
It's only natural to assume arrancars have a second stage to their releases much like a shinigami has a bankai and there you have it segunda etapa literally translates to second stage.

>The answer is no, he was an adjuchas.
A long standing misconception spread by people with poor reading comprehension. The flashback takes place an unknown amount of time before Grimmjow meets Aizen and is turned into an arrancar. If anything, it implies he did become a vasto lorde since the flashback ends with his followers believing he was the only one with that potential, because he kept growing while they stagnated. Literally nothing says he stayed an adjuchas, and the later statement that most of the Espadas were vasto lordes basically confirms he did become one.

Before becoming an Arrancar, Grimmjow was only shown to become an Adjuchas. It's never confirmed, but it's unlikely he became a Vasto Lorde before becoming an Arrancar. The only 4 Espada that are confirmed as Vasto Lorde were Ulquiorra, Harribel, Barragan, and Starrk. All of the other remaining Espada are Adjuchas except for Aaroniero, who was a Gillian. No, Yammy was not a Vasto Lorde. His 0 Espada form was nothing but bluster and he jobbed hard offscreen to Byakuya and Kenpachi.

cfyow says he is

Ulquiorra was one

Attached: Ulquiorra _ UNMASKED Pg 7 ENG by Ebony-of-the-Moon on DeviantArt.jpeg.jpg (900x1511, 308.65K)

>It was explained, an arrancar's resurrection is basically like a zanpakuto release, but only a first phase like a shinnigami's shikai.
Resurrection was compared to bankai multiple times, not shikai.

>and the later statement that most of the Espadas were vasto lordes basically confirms he did become one.
I thought it was only a handful? Like Starkk, Barrigan and Ulq were 100% Vasto Lordes there's zero debate there

>Resurrection was compared to bankai multiple times
in terms of power

Grand Fisher was a Vasto Lorde and so was Don Kanonji

The novels are really weird in terms of hollow hierarchy, Szayelaporro being the former 0, etc...

No, actual mechanics. Urahara said they're identical to the point where the quincy's bankai stealing medallions would work on resurrections if not for hollow poisoning. Resurrections were also established to take lasting damage before bankais were.

Source? Post a quote.

By this point, it’s hardly relevant. CFYOW says after Aizen and Barragan are gone, some Vasto Lorde came out to take advantage of the power vacuum. Some that survived Nelliel and Harribel wound up eaten by Grimmjow. He’s for a few Vasto Lorde in his stomach.