Revy is so hot, I want to fix her real good

Revy is so hot, I want to fix her real good.

Attached: Black-Lagoon-anime-girls-Revy-manga-1148643.jpg (1600x2282, 1.56M)

For me, it's Balalaika

Attached: lagoon.png (1118x784, 1.39M)

made for Big Black Dutch Cock

>Big Black Dutch Cock
you mean dik kankerneger lul?

you can't even fix yourself

Season 3 when?

Attached: 1491352226352.gif (500x281, 932.46K)

I want the no-bra twins and I don't give a fuck about gender.

what was excuse for this manga going super hiatus tier?

haha never.

does she ever start dating rock or is it another blueballs manga

ask him on twitter/pixiv/etc
maybe he'll actually answer you

I'm thinking he ran out of ideas
that's why he's doing the sawyer and eda spinoffs.

its never explicit, but everyone refers to them as such. even if you take it as a joke, no one ever laughs, gets upset, denies it or anything. like feng constantly refers to him as revy's boyfriend when talking to her and tells rock not to tell his girlfriend and so on, yet at no point does anyone ever correct her. revy never gets upset or threatens to shoot anyone or pulls a gun over being referred to it, even when eda is fucking with her. she strips casually with him in room and gets a shower. bar tenders tell them to send her to his place when too drunk without a second thought or fear of revy coming back to shoot them for fucking with her.

so while its not confirmed explicitly, its really hard not to imagine the two are together in a relationship of some kind.

Attached: glasses.jpg (600x552, 48.29K)

You can't fix a broken woman

>You can't fix a broken woman
You can, but she'll hate you for it.

t. someone that fixed a broken woman

I'm still waiting for a hot sex scene between Revy and Rock. And I don't mean that Pink Lagoon shit or the Azasuke wind shit. I want the official sex.

Attached: DBZ_Mudazumo_Naki_Kaikaku_The_legendary_super_Aryan_Hitler.png (670x1010, 326.22K)

You are not gonna to fix her. She will drag you down in Roanapur madness i stead

I don't care what anyone says, Revy is pure sex.

Attached: cd6ff37eb121ed9a7d98b41afc29211a.jpg (4096x2892, 1.56M)

>I want to fix her

Gay, she is better the way she is, if you made her into some basic bitch all her charm dispapears

Attached: 1647501647973.jpg (190x314, 17.69K)