Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Would you dedicate you life as a sword to making your adorable catgirl daughter stronger, Any Forums? Or is adopting a daughter the ultimate and FINAL cuckoldry?

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Xvy3jq2yXTM

Attached: Fran and Shishou Getting Ready to Dab on a Demon.png (1920x1080, 1M)

Curry is god

Attached: Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol.3 Ch.15 - Blue Cats Are... Enemies! - 5.jpg (1125x1600, 871.2K)

I always thought the eyes looked goofy. Still, this is a very fun series. I'm happy it's getting adapted.

I dislike the "OH MY GOD I NEED TO MAKE CURRY ITS A GOD FOOD AND EVERYONE LOVES IT" trope.
Curry isnt even that good

will fult or satya win the franbowl?

For additional comedy, Sugiyama Noriaki should've voiced the Sword.

How far will they get? The island arc? The big battle with the super golem?

wait, sword dad got/is getting an adaptation?

neat

*ahem*

Attached: 1569846800535.jpg (199x217, 26.19K)

>freeing a loli catgirl slave
That sword is the ultimate cuck

My call - her new outfit and riding the big wolf out of the area.

12 episodes (presumably) for the first arc? I'm not sure they can stretch it out that much desu. At minimum they'll get through the Lich dungeon

No way, that's one, one and a half volumes tops. A good pace averages 4 episodes per volume. End of volume 3 is my call.

>Would you dedicate you life as a sword to making your adorable catgirl daughter stronger
yes

I stop reading this after the cat girl became super edgy.

After she was justifiably angry at blue cats?

fran a cute

Very much so

Protecting and raising one's child is the ultimate goal of a male

Is having daughters the most chad act imaginable?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more chad than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years and get to monopolize her most adorable years as the most important man in her life. All the fun times you get to have with your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, taking her to sports practice, cooking her healthy and tasty meals, helping her with her homework, playing with her. And the best part of it is: by the time some boy comes to sweep her off her feet, her cutest years are far behind her.

She marries some big-dicked gigachad? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, they'll give you a gaggle of adorable grandkids to drop in on and babysit when they need a night off. You get to dote on them and be their favorite grandparent. You'll reap the reward of grandchildren ecstatic to see grandpa, without having to worry about raising them right.

As a man who has a daughter you are LITERALLY investing a mere 20 years of your life to experience the cuteness of grandchildren, and maybe even great-grandchildren. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL chad. Think about it logically.

Attached: yllacigol ti tuoba knihT.png (1280x1579, 1.96M)

Which part? The part where she cut the legs off the merc that was harassing her (because the sword told her not to draw him on the person so she got creative) or the part where she killed a bunch of slavers in which case she's not your typically isekai edge-lord she's an ex-slave

That's one UGLY sword.

>cat girl became super edgy
She is a feline killing shit is part of their instinct, and even more when is dealing with inferior felines of other tribes