This fight took a really fucked up turn when Neji revealed that tattoo on his forehead and started ranting about how...

This fight took a really fucked up turn when Neji revealed that tattoo on his forehead and started ranting about how the Uchiha genocide never happened but that he wished it did.

Attached: Neji.jpg (720x402, 64.18K)

Do not mock the Uchiha.

Attached: obito powers.jpg (1865x1505, 1.34M)

Neji was based and redpilled

Neji was a cuck
The retard even went against his belief and died for nothing

That was a fake created by Kishimoto. The true Neji died against that spider dude

How did I fucking know it was gonna be that quote and why did I still laugh anyway?

storytime broke me last year, best threads on Any Forums in years

Attached: naruto storytime 2020 comments.jpg (4070x920, 2.26M)

>best naruto threads are just parroting /dbs/ in-jokes
The absolute state.

It was some good shit for sure
Hopefully one day we can reach the level of shitposting and banterage those threads achieved with another series
Gave me a new appreciation for the Coolest Guy

Any Forums loves Naruto secretly

It still baffles me that Neji honestly got his ass kicked with just two hits.

>Naruto could've been a Western
would've been better suited for it too

Attached: naruto cowboy.png (1520x1200, 3.96M)

Should have trained with Gai and Lee instead of pushing all his specs into Chakra perception and manipulation.
Hell, some Gate knowledge might've saved his life, imagine if he'd had access to Lee level speed when he needed to save Hinata and Naruto

the storytime taught me that Naruto was both better than I remembered and far, far, dumber than I remembered. Also that Sasuke should have won.

Attached: tobi powers.png (470x521, 205.78K)

Rasengun and Tailed Beast Cannonballs

agreed, Naruto had a lot of charm. Even the mistranslations are equally stupid and endearing

Attached: pootionpounch.jpg (1066x1600, 175.97K)

The Naruto storytime in 2021 confirmed that, damn near half of Any Forums was in those threads, daily. On weekdays, no less.

Neji was absolutely right about everything, and Shippuden was a mistake

Foreshadowing Tobirama.

Is that the real tattoo?

Attached: 940432149632.png (1109x768, 1.61M)

kek

Oy vey he's a Nazi

Reminder Naruto proved Neji right by being the chosen reincarnation of literal chakra gods and winning while Neji had to work for everything he had and FUCKING DIED ANYWAY despite Naruto being able to save everybody else but him. Neji is cucked harder than anybody in that series.