Prisma Illya Licht

BDs are out. Did you enjoy the movie, user?

Attached: 1620671465711.jpg (1280x720, 196.87K)

No since sword faggot killed it and changed the series completely.

I didn't even know a second movie was coming out. This is a second movie, sequel to oath right?

Yup.

I'm waiting for the subs

i want to have hard baby making marital sex with Illya soo bad, she's so cute, sexy and has such obscene lewd tiny body

I have honestly lost the overview over this series and its three or so anime sequels and OVAs and movies and specials and whatnot.

SUBS WHEN?

Manga
>Prisma Illya
>Prisma Illya 2wei
>Prisma Illya 3rei
Anime
>anime 1st season [first manga series]
>anime 2nd season (2wei) [2wei manga until the end of Bazett fight]
>anime 3rd season (2wei Herz) [rest of 2wei manga]
>anime 4th season (3rei) [3rei manga until Shirou’s flashback]
>1st anime movie (Oath Under Snow) [Shirou’s flashback]
>2nd anime movie (Licht) [3rei after Shirou’s flashback and up to the end of Julian fight]
>OVAs and specials [most of the UOOOOHHHH content]
>Prisma Phantasm [shit]

It's easy.

Attached: ngmi.png (1699x790, 63.29K)

No, they ruined the Berserker fight.

Take me back! Take me back to the cute times and funny moments

Attached: a095f49cb5918584dd18b083af116b0f.jpg (2153x3000, 3.31M)

>most recent manga chapter
Pandora a cute.

Shirou Namek killed the series.

It's not like the source material the Berserker card justice, anyway.

>specials
is sonarr actually smart enough to download the movie if it isn't uploaded as S00E27? it's never worked for me with specials

I don't think the BDs have been ripped yet, the only thing I see on Nyaa is the old webrip. Either way, we'll be stuck waiting for subs for a while.

Seeing Illya befriend her was very cute indeed. Now I just need a translation and unfortunately it seems Hiroyama is taking another break during May. I feel like we're stuck in purgatory.

I think it did. Herc is a big softy that always goes the extra mile for Illya so I think having Illya install Berserker to befriend Beato works really well.

Attached: 20-o.jpg (1114x1600, 392.52K)

It was okay. I'm honestly just happy to see the cups animated again.

But then I realize we're still fucking stuck in the quagmire that is 3rei. God 3rei is a fucking mistake.

Yeah, but Class Succession upstaged it. For Illya, Herc should have been more than a stepping stone.

Not him, but I think it's fine. Prillya doesn't really have a relationship with Herc and we got fan service by him being the final boss when initially collecting the cards as well as the install during the Beatrice fight. As far as fan service goes, I think that's plenty.