Uchiha Madara is so cool, I really like this gif. Wish he was an antagonist from the beginning

Uchiha Madara is so cool, I really like this gif. Wish he was an antagonist from the beginning

Attached: 3E5FF617-46C0-47E7-836B-E5BE03B7AA41.gif (220x220, 115.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WIjnkMsc7E
youtube.com/watch?v=tXNheA7CMas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Naruto would have been even more kino if he was from the beginning

Remove Kaguya and all the Zetsu bullshit and naruto is immediately 75% better

Imagine if he was the one that Sasuke wanted revenge instead of his brother. Itachi plot was cool but Madara is cooler

Kaguya is central to the lore/kino.

Kill yourself.

Kaguya is a hot pale mommy
thats all

Kishi could have written the ending without all of ninja history having the purpose of resurrecting her

As in, Sasuke wants revenge on Madara for killing his clan the whole time, or Itachi got blamed for it so Sasuke thinks he needs to get revenge on Itachi but it turns out it was Madara?

Both could be good.

>Wish he was an antagonist from the beginning
if antagonist is an enemy what is a gonist?

One of the best EDs:
youtube.com/watch?v=1WIjnkMsc7E

I mean he technically was. He was the one pulling the strings behind the ones pulling the strings behind the ones pulling the strings

Should have been Kabuto. There's nothing more satisfying than the first enemy sticking around to become the final antagonist, but no he just got shuffled off to more eyewank.

Kabuto gave us a really good run for our money, but the Izanami bullshit was a terrible way to end his story. Orochimaru should've stayed dead and Kabuto should've been the one who got away with everything.

>saves best boy's life, gives him purpose, acquires cunny and everyone forgives him
Madara was the true Hokage

Attached: obito chadbito.png (532x551, 105.79K)

does she still post here... Madara's Wife?

Attached: schix.jpg (1000x894, 400.77K)

It would have been better if we saw a bit of old Madara early in the story without knowing who he is. Like he's just walking around the village because no one would believe that Madara is still alive.

Would have been kino if the final villain was obito but he didn't have some cuck reason like rin dying to do all the shit he did.

I don't even mind Orochimaru coming back, but Kabuto was a great villain for the original story of Naruto: he was a nobody who clawed his way to power through any means possible. He was a great dark reflection of the "hard work" idea.
I guess that's why he got shafted so hard.

>antagonist
>protagonist
wHO KNOWS

I promise im not shilling, found this manga motion amv youtube.com/watch?v=tXNheA7CMas