>forced "memes" get made
>mai waifu
>threads go to shit
>anime stops airing
>said people fuck off
>threads slowly recover
>repeat
I'm so tired of this.

Attached: Shaman King 03.mkv-00.13.02.782.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

There were never any shaman king threads

You get used to it or you ignore the threads. Alternatively, make manga threads to filter animeonlies.

If you don't want to deal with obnoxious underage posters then stop being a fan of shounenshit or LNshit?

threads never recovered
they outright died

Any Forums is so fucking dogshit right now. I just come here for the ChoujinXthreads (when a new chapter does drop), even Any Forums is better, atleast they dont take themselves so seriously

listen to megasatan

>Verification not required.

>just stop liking things because le threads
cringe

Shaman king is so bad

Use filters, newfag. And thanks for reminding me to put waifu back on my filter list.

>get's

Is the new anime as bad as everyone says?

no, only the remake

Asking this too
What's bad about it compared to the original anime?

I popped in for a random episode I liked when I read the manga, Yoh vs Faust. Everything was stiff, the colors were flat, and they gutted out the scene where Yoh's midget pal gets gutted. It's a very sterile adaption.

That’s the curse of Netflix.

>threads slowly recover
This never happens. It's a permanent infection. And these people never bother to read the manga either so you just have a constant cancerous tumor of animefags in your threads that still make all their judgements off of what they remember from the anime years later.

Stop wanting things you like to gain exposure. It only results in more retards and cuckshit.

This never happens, it's just a shit excuse you fags use when someone calls out your faggotry

I'm watching it right now and somewhat enjoying it but it feels more like one huge recap than an adaptation. The pacing is extremely fast. I'm like 90% sure they only made this remake as a prelude to a sequel anime or an adaptation of the sequel manga

It's doing well in Japan? If not, there won't by any sequel.