What's the most garbage anime that you've sat through to the end?

What's the most garbage anime that you've sat through to the end?
There wasn't a single good character in this shit.

Attached: Plastic-Memories-Promo.jpg (1400x700, 191.06K)

Glasslip.

This thing was so bad despite its premise it petrified my hate for modern anime.

Attached: 657980AE-49CE-47F4-AC15-2D76E7615EB5.jpg (498x750, 95.55K)

The worst things I've ever seen were 20-minute OVAs, but for a proper series it's Magical Girl Site.

Animegataris.

how did you sit through nearly 100 episodes of a series you despise? How much free time do you have and how much do you hate yourself?

Kiniro Mosaic. 12 episodes of nothingness.
I watched one episode per day and next day I had completely forgotten what happened in yesterdays episode.

Platinum End.
Holy hell do I regret it.

Attached: autism.jpg (1920x1080, 784.17K)

Saikano

Seven Deadly frames

Owari no Seraph
Even lolismug and lolivamp couldn't redeem it

Attached: this homo shit.jpg (720x1456, 70.79K)

Cybernetics Guardian. I'm still mad about how hard it WASTED its soundtrack

Tokyo Ghoul
it was the most boring crap i have ever watched.

redo of healer
I only watched all of it for fetish reasons.

Overlord and So I'm a Spider, So What. Both of these animes had completely opposite pros and cons.

In Overlord, the problem is the main cast is completely one dimensional and automatically succeeds in whatever they do because they're that overpowered.
The anime was carried by its great side characters and B plots, but they kept getting killed or made irrelevant by the main cast.

Spider is the polar opposite. The anime was carried by the main character who has interesting personality development and has to constantly struggle despite being powerful.
However, it was ruined by increasingly focusing on uninteresting side characters and B plots.

I couldn't stand Bakemonogatari.
Everyone on Any Forums kept saying how great it was
But from episode 1 it was utter dogshit.
Me: This looks like a fucking powerpoint presentation. All it needs if fucking Clippy and it'd be worse!
Any Forums: DON'T WORRY IT GETS BETTER
Me: this is just unfunny wordplay monologues!
Me: I'm still waiting for it to get better
Me: when?
It never gets better.
It's always garbage
It's never entertaining
It's never properly directed
there is no climax
there is no catharsis
there is only slides, pans, and monologues
I don't listen to Any Forums anymore.

>Everyone on Any Forums
No. Just stop. People constantly shit on it and its rabid fanboys. It is your fault for no listening to others cunt.

did the anime do the bit where the lesbian chick gets raped by big ogre looking dudes

Bake, Kizu and Owari II are the only parts that I enjoyed desu. Probably shouldn't have marathoned it all in one go.

Aldonoah zero, the last episodes where such a torture, the plot gets dumber and dumber

Unlimited Blade Works. This garbage show was sold to me as a battle royale. No, it's just a show where they go out of their way to make a statement about a rule or hero and then have the exception show up.
>Look, it's the strongest hero, immune to B RANK phantasms. So long as B RANK phantasms are his opponent's weapon, he's not in danger. Sure would suck if someone showed up with more than 7 A RANK phantasms, right? Haha.
Not to mention all the women in this show were shit. Saber? Garbage. Didn't do anything. Illya? Blessed but got no screentime. Rin? Blessed except for when she's next to Shirou so garbage most of the time.
Then you have faggy ass Shirou running into the middle of servant battles and not getting pasted on the floor like the shitheel he is for the first half of the series. Garbage show. No good characters.

yes

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 212.54K)