Why is it so obvious that MC was originally supposed to be a girl? A real man doesn't act like he does

Why is it so obvious that MC was originally supposed to be a girl? A real man doesn't act like he does.

Attached: gakuen babysitters.jpg (600x600, 135.23K)

It is written by a woman, a pedo woman

>Why is it so obvious that MC was originally supposed to be a girl?
idk but this obvious twist still melted a lot of fujoshi asses so was a based twist

There was a twist?

URESHII
TANOSHII
something something
BABY DANCE
MINNA DE BABY DANCE

no homo but I'd let Ryuuichi change my diapers

Attached: 1518371429830.jpg (5120x2880, 2.59M)

Who also Poco here?

Attached: Udon_no_Kuni_no_Kin-iro_Kemari_manga_vol_1.jpg (220x310, 31.42K)

>translators dropped the series

Attached: 1648016530777.png (320x320, 112.46K)

Maria deserves hugs, headpats and babying

Attached: 1518368848990.jpg (1366x768, 172.75K)

Attached: 1522418768041.gif (298x274, 2.97M)

>It is written by a woman
disgusting, they cannot wr—
>a pedo woman
Based. Truly Don Quixotesque

I watched it
I like the guy who became a doctor because of how the MC broke his leg in the accident

Was looking for raws for the ending since I think it differs.

>A real man doesn't act like he does.
t. I never had my own children.

Wow, you can read the URL! Good job.

What twist?

He's a retard who can't read

I love this manga.

It's not. He's just broken and clinging to the only thing he had left.
Not just clinging to it mentally - TOLD TO or he'll be out on his ass. Goodbye education, goodbye future, goodbye only family that isn't dead.
If you were in his shoes, you'd learn to fucking focus on those toddlers and treat'em with kid-gloves FAST.

And there's at least two teen girls who are very very much into that - as is often the case if you work in a daycare. He's lucky in that sense, since usually like 95% of the women hitting on you while working there are already fucking other guys, which is why someone was there to hire you in the first place.

>Instead he's getting some icy little bitch to think "if HE fucks babby into me, I can concentrate on my career no matter how much dickings I extract out of this househusband." Handy if you know you'll mostly be meeting assholes who'd want you to quit your job instead after you graduate.