Currently watching this and i'm at ep. 8 right now

Why did the art style change? And how come i'm the only one noticing it? I mean it's not dragon ball z level bad but you can just see and feel it's not as good draw and animated as the previous episodes

Attached: 210_637687631119168948RK_Small_hq.png (400x583, 324.09K)

Attached: ep7.png (1280x720, 636.44K)

Attached: ep8.png (1280x720, 883.98K)

>dragon ball z level bad
You retard.

You moron

Attached: ep4.png (1280x720, 875.74K)

Attached: ep8.png (1280x720, 869.78K)

Attached: ep4.png (1280x720, 617.97K)

Attached: ep8.png (1280x720, 410.24K)

It's all because the hair was cut.

in what episode did he cut his hair? do you have the director's cut version?

When he shows up to save Hokuro. It's in the pictures right there. (i was joking about Domas' hair, by the way)

You'll notice this happens a lot in animation. It's part of the animation becoming it's own thing, it loses it's style over time. Just look at Steven Universe. It loses its stylistic characters in favour of easier to animate stuff. It's not just for that reason, this sort of thing just happens. It's also because some episodes are less important you know

user you might have autism

Episode 8 was outsourced to a bit weaker IG team, even still it's decent, definitely not bad enough to even warrant a separate discussion thread. Don't worry episode 9 looks stunning.
Just to warn you, the consistency decreases a tad bit during the 2nd cour but it still has its highlights late into the cour.

Thank you really appreciate your posts

It's just a "lower budget" episode. All anime has this stuff. The important episodes, and occassionally some random episodes, will look especially good.

because the industry can no longer do 2 cours without some compromise, be it split cours or small downgrades

cour 2 takes some more noticeable quality hits
then near the end you get a mind-blowingly well done episode out of nowhere

is this your first anime ever?

Anime has different directors and different priorities for what parts of the story get what attention, so things do change.

Hell, even early seasons of the Simpsons you can see animation direction change between episodes.