There's probably as many oppai grabs in anime and manga as there are stars in the sky

There's probably as many oppai grabs in anime and manga as there are stars in the sky.
But, if you were to recall a memorable one, what comes to your mind first?

Attached: Olmine's olmines.jpg (1280x720, 221.11K)

Attached: Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - 02 - Large 04.jpg (1280x720, 76.57K)

a girl in highschool, accidentally slipped into her and cupped her tit for a second, gnarly

Attached: 1628314513765.webm (1920x1080, 814.51K)

Easily

Attached: 1451100677617.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

Attached: 1617659596136.webm (854x480, 2.92M)

Such a classic for me

Attached: 9D0C48FD-E41C-4BB8-998C-5EB18451639E.png (300x168, 98.84K)

sorry to burst your bubble guys but women dont actually feel anything when you touch their breasts.
the whole "kyaaaa" they do in anime is not real.
also, real breasts arent as soft as they are portrayed in anime.

wrong on both accounts
sit down virgin

Attached: 1642284756371.gif (500x281, 541.05K)

>sorry to burst your bubble guys but women dont actually feel anything when you touch their breasts.
the whole "kyaaaa" they do in anime is not real.
This is true, why would you say it's wrong, girls tits don't have as much nerves on the tits, it's mainly on nipples
>real breasts arent as soft as they are portrayed in anime.
This is wrong, breasts are soft as fuck. Breasts are 80% fat tissue, if you are fat or have a fat friend, and grab your/theirs love handles that's basically how tits feels, both in terms of softness and sensitivity.
Everything not taking nipples into account, a girl can do the kyaaa if you happened to pinch her nipples while grabbing her.

sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but tits are even more sensitive and soft than shown in anime, get laid loser

I'm actually more impressed by the quality of this man's hand

It's big, looks strong, proportioned, but still clean and polished with the pretty rings and bracelets. The gesture looks confident too, truly husbando material...

oh god, yes

D-do you like flat chest?

Attached: i2544742586.jpg (1280x720, 109.31K)

Post bobs. That aside, Hoods studio did really good work with style yes.

this one

Why is the hand black?

That one from FireForce. You know the one. Sjws lost their collective shit over it. I dont even read/watch Fireforce and its in my mind. Read Soul Eater tho

Is there a scene in anime where the woman groped the man's package?

Male nurse. RN. You're either a Virgin or gay or your experience comes from touching your own male tits ("they don't feel anything when you touch them")

This was some retarded shit you posted. Women depending on their cycle will have tender breasts that are painful like a bruise to touch. When they're ovulating they can be quite sensitive and they like them played with and areolas and nipples are quite sensitive. Try sucking a woman tits when you fuck them when you finally have sex

t. Healthcare professional

Btw user, when was the last time you went in for a check-up? Remember to get 30 minutes of exercise a day sweetie. Stay vaccinated and eat healthier!

user that's called assault but very based nonetheless

Yes. All chests are blessed.

My wife is tiny and has small breasts she can't cum without me sucking them cracks me up every time. I wait until she asks and then she pulls her shirt up. She's very shy so it's cute. Not flat but they're small. True flat chest is ugly imo on 3DPD. Cute on waifu. Petite girls are where it's at. Why would anyone want a girl with huge tits and ass they start to sag badly and big asses start to look like cottage cheese in a sock when they get older lol.

Yep.

Attached: 2346326326326.gif (342x512, 311.76K)

this animation remains unparalleled to this day. Evangelion? Akira? VEGniggers? fuck off with that shit, those tits groping physics are the true masterpiece of japanese animation

Second half is nice that shit he did would fucking hurt when he first grabbed her. Way too hard but based asf stupid slut