Did oda give you the gear 5 you wanted?

did oda give you the gear 5 you wanted?

Attached: firefox_2022-03-27_18-16-20.png (1021x575, 530.8K)

No but he did effectively ruin the story

I had no expectations and while I admit I think the world government seems utterly incompetent now, I like goofy luffy.

If the story was already a joke, gear 5 cemented it

God this is so much better and thematically fitting.
Oda is a hack

Luffy's actual gear 5 looks edgier than this shit

Yes. This is peak Luffy and the best MC transformation I've seen since Super Saiyan. I haven't been this excited over One Piece for at least 3 years (fuck Wano)

Attached: FOyc_lUVsA0ojAq.jpg large.jpg (1448x2048, 417.42K)

Said no one ever

I'm saying it now fool

>literally nightmare luffy but fit
your fags are unbearable
if oda did that, you'll be the first to say he's recycling ideas

I feel sorry for you if true

>if oda did that, you'll be the first to say he's recycling ideas
He has been doing that for over a decade now

It basically is super saiyan. It looks retarded and nothing like how it should based on his previous forms. It should looked like a more developed Gear 4.
He is recycling ideas, just not his own.

>your fags
It's a literal mock of the Pedro DBS fandom, as far as I remember the original Luffy negro was actually made by a literal mexican.

Was expecting something vaguely monkey kingish and I basically got it.
Also holy shit that's a shit design.

>It looks retarded and nothing like how it should based on his previous forms. It should looked like a more developed Gear 4.

Hackiest post of the year. Thank god you don't design characters.

Attached: 896-8960074_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-frieza2-frieza-4th-form.jpg (820x1381, 241.38K)

Yeah
OP was getting a bit too serious for a comedy manga so this was a good development, dumb plot twist aside

Attached: toon piece.png (619x451, 142.59K)

you're lying, I know you are because I am high IQ

pic looks retarded but I completely agree with
> I haven't been this excited over One Piece for at least 3 years (fuck Wano)
and I emphasize: FUCK WANO FUCK WANO FUCK WANO

Shit this is worse than what they did to Ash Ketchum

i have a theory. that could still work. and it could also be it's last gear. but it wouldn't meet up with the expectations and hype of luffy being of joy boy level.

>Spic edgy Luffy

thank god Oda made hum goofier insteed of more serious

Just imagine all the other awakenings we're gonna get for DF users that are major characters.

no he did another blonde like sabo which is stupid

he also did another grin for godluffy and change his general vibe

SSJ5 Ruffy is a bit over kill. I appreciate the simplicity but that's been played to death, Super resurrected beat to death then brought back just in case people weren't fucking fed up with colored hair power ups then killed again. Steam is alright, but should have done something simple with the arms and legs instead of golden hair.

I never wanted Gear 5, period. Just wanted him to stop using Gear 4 since all his post-timeskip fights have been the same. Guess I got what I fuckin' deserved.