DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME

DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME

Attached: 1640462114549.png (600x540, 411.52K)

I haven't forgotten about you Emilyko! but I did forget to read your manga

Hey, hey, hey, hey

manga looked interesting but the trash adaptation ruined my interest.

The manga is pretty good and the chapters are short. I really enjoy it now that we're past flashback namek

First few episodes + OP + OST = comfy spooky ghost mansion, I wonder what the deal is with them strange shadowy figures!

Couple episodes in: oh, most of the shadow d00ds happen to be friendly after all and some of them are clueless just like the humies!

Half way in: it's some sort of the usual tournament arc with an annoying baddy

Final episodes: the big secret shadow reveal is massively underwhelming, but atleast it's not batshit bonkers that makes 0 sense which is usually the case when the mangaka reveals teh big plotĀ©

Browsed some manga for future events: meh

If they do a S2, dunno if I'll watch. Emilyko is walking headpats though

Also what was up with that foreshadowing (no pun intended) of one of those girls (with the brown curly hair?) getting abused and mistreated by her shadow? Felt it was never really revealed and then afterwards both her and her shadow join team goodguy anyways.

>Also what was up with that foreshadowing (no pun intended) of one of those girls (with the brown curly hair?) getting abused and mistreated by her shadow?
Judging by the new trailer, seems like it'll be touched on in the second season.

the anime's problem is that it went too fast and skipped too much from the manga, the new season seems like it'll try to fix this

Why are you typing like a Gaiatard?
>If they do a S2
It airs in summer

>Emilyko needs to choke on water to snap out of the coffee
>Ricky just needs to be beaten up to snap out of it
lol

yes, because they hadn't been controlled for too long

Cunny

If we don't get more puppets I'm going to slap a jap

seems a bit late to go back and address it, but I'll welcome it to see what comes out of it
it has my interest, but I felt all tension is gone now, after the boys&girls and their shadows were tresspassing in forbidden rooms and chambers during the night, only to walk out scotfree because all the blame fell on Edward. And then Edward was only reprimanded and slightly demoted, instead of, I dunno getting horribly devoured by king papa shadow or something like that.
being a Gaiatard is doing wonders for me
either forgot they announced S2, or this topic made me aware.
it had some inconsistency to it, or felt that way. One of them kinda snaps out of it, just because, IIRC. Hey, being brainwashed is so oldfashioned, snap out of it! And Emilyko almost drowned to death.

They only really became unbrainwashed once their memories returned.

Shaduuooohhs House

The anime was good what are you talking about?

why is her anime so boring anons, I expected TPN escape arc but it's closer to maid-sama with mystery

they're not trying to escape, they're trying to take over. Also it's SoL

I think Kate could've snapped Emilyko out of it by beating her too but since she had read about treating the sickness with water, she did that instead. I don't think it matters what you do as long as you cause some sort of physical or mental anguish.

I haven't forgotten you emilyko!

Attached: CHADrick.png (445x691, 175.57K)

Is this Bochi

Rain keeps falling
Rain keeps falling down, down, down

checked

Attached: 163-2.png (429x582, 191.59K)