Introduce a character early on

>introduce a character early on
>give him an interesting personality and mysterious, powerful stand
>make it clear his motives go against the protagonists and he does everything in his power to stop them
>has his own backstory, explanation for his goals, and does ruthless things to get his way for a majority of the story
>have him die in the last few chapters in the lamest possible way as you make the main villain someone introduced in the last quarter of the story
bravo, araki. you never stop surprising us

Attached: 1577163845013.jpg (709x739, 311.52K)

Yes, it is quite bizarre

that's quite an adventure

>>give him an interesting personality and mysterious, powerful stand
LMAO you jobin fags are so deluded

He is one of my favorite fictional characters ever and I don't know completely why.
One thing I like is how the reader first perceives Speed King as an extremely weak stand that undermines Jobin's capability as a threat. Its introduction is to make wax warm inside beetles and its said to have a paltry range of ten centimeters. But then he gets ominous with the tissue and over time we get to see the brutal efficiency in how the stand can cause strokes; it becomes a far more ominous and sinister ability just as Jobin is showing himself to be a more proactive and dangerous antagonist. The stand's design, wacky but ominous, is a great reflection of Jobin.
Jobin felt like a guy whose true danger was that he was willing to get in over his head to accomplish things, like using Poor Tom and Dolomite to stop Josuke. That pretty much holds true even up to him burning Norisuke just to try and take control of an increasingly chaotic situation. He was prone to solving problems in ways that opened the door to even bigger ones, and in fact he caused all of Jojolion by accepting a deal with the architect to smuggle rokakaka and make the family rich. Even his death is the result of choosing to cook the phone and completely murder Yasuho in broad daylight, forcing her to call Tooru to the estate. His end befitted the path he walked. But, Araki shouldn't have made his death the result of something his stand is expressly able to prevent via cauterization. You could argue the real lethal wound was his chest getting crushed by the Rokakaka pot (itself pretty poetic actually), but Araki didn't convey that well at all, instead focusing on the hairspray which was ridiculous.
I never thought the story would end in Josuke and Jobin fighting because I figured something like a 'fucked up Tsurugi' arc would happen that required Jobin to accept Josuke as a family member and seek his help. Josuke promised not to harm Jobin to Tsurugi.

Attached: g54vjo9cfm251.jpg (2064x1615, 547K)

He's hot if you know what I mean

Attached: 34448e94972b85ff4bad4a895e73782d.jpg (675x972, 150.61K)

who cares. jojo is shit

>Name is Jobin
>Jobs
AAAAAAAARAAAAAAKIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Jojolion is a story about a curse* ** *** ****

*the curse is never explained
**or resolved
***a completely unrelated character/bloodline is the one cursed
**** look at this guardrail, isnt it neat?

The greatest jobber

I liked it.

Dying to hairspray isn’t lame

So what happened to Araki during the second half of Jojolion? It seems whatever bothered Araki only got worse with the pandemic. I can understand forgetting a few things or even little retcons but most of Jojolion after Damo sucks

Attached: JoJo reference.png (680x393, 412.45K)

Jobin will return in Jojolands, I’ve seen the leaks

stroke

Attached: 2021-11-20 22_38_30-Window.png (458x558, 420.84K)

Attached: 1647228587571.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Wouldn't you say that my manga's complete?

Attached: poortom.jpg (172x211, 13.86K)

Yasusisters, what did Araki mean by this??

Attached: 10350311-F43A-4052-95B7-E776D176F74D.jpg (400x265, 52.37K)

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Araki hated drawing speed king so came up with Tooru instead

Attached: Lazy Speed King (1).jpg (860x891, 267.46K)

Funny that he had that first panel as a reference pinned on his desk for years then proceeded not to actually draw it