Has a single manga chapter ever broken Any Forums this badly?

Has a single manga chapter ever broken Any Forums this badly?

Attached: 1619847478697.png (1280x720, 1.59M)

Fans of other series trying to force a meltdown
Sad really

Luffy's power is turning into Zenitsu?

Wan pissers have it bad
its a series ruining chapter
yet it still didnt have nearly as big as reaction as when SNK 139 dropped

SNK and that's not even close.

Yes, but the damage control for this one is still pretty hilarious.

Yes, plenty of times.
In fact, I'd argue that lately people has been looking for chapters that "break" Any Forums rather than it happening organically.

Because this isn't the end of One Piece, nowhere near it sadly.

SNK final chapter

The final SnK chapter was worse and lasted longer but it, like this one, is being forced by a small number of individuals. Majority of the board does not care.

Oh makes sense. I don't browse Any Forums, I'm from Any Forums, but we've had several constant One Piece threads always up in the catalog ever since the chapter dropped, so I was wondering how bad Any Forums had it
Did Any Forums freak out at that chapter where Eren convinces ymir to do the big bad, and it zooms in to her contorted pained face as she waited thousands of years? I thought it was SNK's climax

Attached: 1620399520354.gif (432x243, 3.18M)

AnT and the cuck-page were on par, I would say.

As someone who has never bothered with One Piece, why is one of the characters going super saiyan causing a shitstorm?

nigga nobody cares about OP except 3 shonentards here

fake outrage

if he is rubber why isn't he melting

Go back, vermin

Must be a newfag? OP threads are among the most active ones

Because One Piece was always different from other shonen. Watch it and you'll see. It's like the Guild Wars 2 of MMORPGs.

It never pretended to be an underdog story, but it was always clear that Luffy's ability was subpar. He ate the stretching fruit and went to face people who ate the sand fruit, the electricity fruit, and so on. And he proceeded to destroy them all by making clever use of his rubber properties.

For a long time there was never powertier shenanigans. And even after those shenanigans were introduced (after timeskip), we could still rejoice in how Luffy and his crew were all people with simple backgrounds. You felt like the One Piece was up for grabs.

Now it is revealed that Luffy is a divine reincarnation of the liberation god, pre-destined to destroy the World Government. They retconned his fruit, it's not rubber anymore, it was always sun-divinity. This absolutely ruins the magic of the entire thing. People are not sperging over his new abilities, they are sperging over his retconned background.

this. outrage addicts are perpetually desperate for a fix

SnK chapter 139 and the last evangelion movie made Any Forums borderline unusable last year, this is no where near as bad

Never thought I would agree with a crossboarder, but this hits right on the mark. Oda did us and Luffy dirty.

the new obstacle was a seriously OP mythological dragon zoan so luffy became a OP zoan himself

Attached: 1640662469521.jpg (1440x2249, 1.13M)

Attached: 1623215795061.png (911x490, 113.8K)

the only think it broke was wan pissfags becoming the biggest joke

Attached: 0seconds.jpg (500x564, 135.24K)

Why don't they find a creative way to beat him like always?

For example, I was thinking about this. Eating two fruits leads to instant death, doesn't it? So why didn't they try making Kaido eat it or something?