Make war, not love

Alright, let's see if I've got this (just watched first season of GuP): rabbit team clearly a best and most important team, with turtle team as close second due to anzu who a total badass. Smelly otaku loser anteater team can go suck dick, they suck so hard, the fuck are they doing in my show? I hope this was just a unique mistake and they will never show up again.

Anyways, I think sensha-dō is pretty cool, but the rules are fucking bullshit. 16 vs 8 tanks and similar bullshit should be outlawed. It's a game, not war. Why isn't anybody listening to Kei? I'd be cool with one team having stronger tanks, every team can go with any tank whatever. But the number of tanks should be equal, everything else is bullshit.
And finally, the last battle/fight against miporin sister was fucking retarded. If you have way more tanks than the enemy in a fucking flag game, you don't let your fucking flag tank get caught in a 1 on 1 situation. The fuck were they thinking? Sure, they had to come up with some kind of bullshit to make this winnable despite being outnumbered (and outpowered) to shits and back, and that's again a problem of the retarded rules already criticized, but come the fuck on. I hope future fights will be more interesting. They can be retarded and overtop, that's cool. But not like this.

Attached: 1601826823174.gif (640x360, 1.9M)

Also the show had me at pay respects to finland. Absolutely ebin.

Attached: 1464214775583.png (770x801, 167.18K)

Most of the schools field the maximum number of tanks though.

Yeah, but still. They could have given our girls at least the same amount of tanks, just very weak ones, and fill them with literally who first year students as cute and funny cannon fodder. :D
Btw. I sure as fuck hope that they use the gains of winning the tournament (and saving the school) on a MAUS tank for rabbit team. That does happen, right?

Rabbit team is pretty useful but it kinda sucks their tank is pretty shit. If you hate the NEET team then oh boy are you gonna seethe at the shark team.
And senshado is pay to win even with the tank cap. Some schools can't afford to field the max amount of tanks. The 1 on 1 at the end was supposed to be sister vs sister so that's why they pulled that bs for that.
Next time you make a GuP thread make sure you put girls und panzer in the subject area by the way

>Rabbit team is pretty useful but it kinda sucks their tank is pretty shit.
that's why we buy them a MAUS tank. But other than that, I think some shit tanks with first year students is hilarious and should have been used more, as outlined already: fill the free spots with exactly such shit tanks, and literally whos that barely know how to operate a tank. They could have done some nice comedy (and character/tank progression too) with this.
>If you hate the NEET team
yeah, they ugly, not cute and not funny. at all. that neko with the dumb glasses. who's dumbass idea was that? it's just not good. dumb shit cliché trope meme character.
>the shark team
hmm, doesn't look bad too me, from a quick image search. pirates!
>senshado is pay to win
REEEEEE
>The 1 on 1 at the end was supposed to be sister vs sister so that's why they pulled that bs for that.
my problem here is that it's totally out of character for miporin's sister, a supposed tank commander genious in tradition of the very best. and then that blunder. that's just way too lazy writing. 16 tanks and then this. Fuck it, they should have gone into hiding with her flag tanks, and let the 15 remaining tanks deal with the whole thing. Going in there with the flag tank, how fucking retarded is that... just left a really bad taste back, and I expect better from my animu.

Attached: 1631896823641.jpg (1332x1080, 279.53K)

>hmm, doesn't look bad too me, from a quick image search. pirates!
They have a piece of shit tank and get rekt all the time. Guess they have Cutlass but that's about it.
>my problem here is that it's totally out of character for miporin's sister
That is a good point but I think even a genius can get messed up due to Miho's crazy strategies. Although Maho should have waited for support but I guess she had to evade Miho after getting stuck in there.

NEKONYAA is CUTE and you will show her respect!

Attached: 4c84cac83e9f86f857680c6e82e40644.jpg (500x687, 188.49K)

no, thank you.

Attached: 1603120878319.jpg (708x913, 142.21K)

Holy shit, you've spectacularly misunderstood the whole point of this, watch it again at normal speed this time

Attached: newhairstyle2.png (1515x1929, 2.02M)

Then prepare to be defeated.

Attached: IMG_20211204_094319.png (500x500, 168.76K)

explain

Attached: 1601826823150.gif (498x432, 309.64K)

One of the underlying points of GuP is that Senshado is a dying sport that is being killed by the strict doctrinal and hyper-competitive approach that most schools adopt toward it where those with the most money and strongest tanks dominate.
The whole point is that Miho can't win by following conventional doctrine since she's always outnumbered, outgunned, and outclassed so she's forced to use bold, Hail Mary strategies that rely on each tank and team's individual strengths and, through this experience, learns to love Senshado.
The funniest part is that, despite being the only school that actually has any real stakes, Ooarai is the only school that's having any fun and this results (a little at first, but more in Der Film and MUCH more in Das Finale) in the other schools learning to be more flexible and have fun instead of focusing entirely on either victory or strict adherence to their respective styles.

Attached: 1647911040215.jpg (1122x1600, 521.6K)

Attached: girlslastpanzer1.jpg (1500x500, 83.15K)

daily reminder that girls are for boys

Attached: Saori Takebe.jpg (640x480, 89.92K)

>you've spectacularly misunderstood the whole point of the first season
>a little at first, but more in Der Film and MUCH more in Das Finale

Attached: 1601826820437.gif (498x421, 701.8K)

You've also spectacularly misunderstood the point of the post.
Congratulations.

Attached: 1cb2913a44c1fa9e899d5a5a3867bc76.jpg (4085x5141, 2.12M)

I could always use more of her with her eyes visible. They are quite lovely indeed.

explain

Attached: 1601826823151.gif (498x432, 382.09K)

None of those guys would want to take Saori. She'll be forever alone.

no way, fag. she's a total cutie.

Attached: 1641501524613.jpg (628x891, 83.93K)