One Piece

Is there still anyone delusional enough to deny that Shanks is not a villain? Even after chapter 1044?

>"NOOOOO he's all about MUH BALANCE"

He's even based on Long John Silver, the mentor-turned antagonist of Treasure Island. Just accept it

Attached: 112.jpg (759x407, 93.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQTMAKXWvOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Long John Silver theoriser. I came up with this in my head aswell.

I want evil Shanks solely because of the shitposting material
Imagine if he really does hate figgers

What was Shanks thinking when he met Ace for the first time?
youtube.com/watch?v=QQTMAKXWvOI

Apologize.

Attached: Apologize.jpg (419x567, 146.9K)

long john silver isn't even a villain

>He was the left arm
Another subtle hint hes a vampire with regeneration skills. Truly GODA (and Toei)

>Long John Silver has a parrot, named Captain Flint in honor—or mockery—of his former captain,[3] who generally perches on Silver's shoulder, and is known to chatter pirate or seafaring phrases like "Pieces of Eight", and "Stand by to go about."

>Silver claims to have served in the Royal Navy and lost his leg under "the immortal Hawke".

>He also claims to have been the only man whom Flint ever feared. Like many of Stevenson's characters, there is significant duality in the character; ostensibly Silver is a hardworking and likeable seaman, and it is only as the plot unfolds that his villainous nature is gradually revealed. His relationship with Jim Hawkins, the novel's protagonist and narrator, belies that duality, as he serves as a mentor and eventually father-figure to Jim, creating much shock and emotion when it is discovered that he is in charge of the mutiny, and especially when Jim must confront and fight him later on.

>Although treacherous and willing to change sides at any time to further his own interests, Silver has compensating virtues. He is wise enough to save his money, in contrast to the spendthrift ways of most of the pirates. He is physically courageous despite his disability: for instance, when Flint's cache is found to be empty, he coolly stands his ground against five murderous seamen despite having only Jim, a boy in his teens, to back him.[6]

How is this similiar to shanks?

>Mutilated veteran pirate with a color-related nickname that is manipulating a kid to use him as a tool to find the treasure of his former captain

Dunno. Indeed they seems polar opposites

Wouldn't mind him being a villain but what about Shanks wanting to fullfil Joyboy's prophecy makes him a villain?

Pretty sure Long John Silver is Zeff if anything.

It would be good if Shanks is a villain or at least rival to Luffy. It creates better drama

It would just cement that Oda is a hack because all he did was copy Treasure Island.

Hes been copying western literature for decades now, this wouldn't be anything new.

Shanks is not a villain, he was warning the Gorousei about Blackbeard and will most likely be killed by him. Thread over, let it die.

>I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY!

Attached: 1510076594755.jpg (1024x576, 27.72K)

the real question is if shanks is going to surpass the best rendition of long john silver in modern media

Attached: Profile_-_John_Silver.jpg (1651x987, 247.94K)

I'm sorry that Naruto is trash.

That would be the single biggest hack thing ever written.
>Luffy's father figure is now evil because we need a fight scene between them in the future!

I dare the anti Shanks brigade to provide objective arguments as to how he's evil and betraying Luffy.

Yamato Kisses Komurasaki (and Kiku)

Attached: FMOIrTQWUAAiJct.jpg (2048x1448, 673.42K)

Will we see more of Imu before Wano is over?

Attached: mystery nigga.png (1000x563, 221.22K)

Why one piece fags have so many threads now?

Most popular manga in the world bitch.

The last chapter kicked the hornets nest of autism

Vegapunk will have the Hito Hito no mi model: Heisen (Heisen was the scientific genius god)

Attached: Vegapunk_Anime_Infobox.png (700x425, 271.83K)

I think that Shanks is some kind of a shizo and this whole time he was envious about laugh tale adventure

Mods don't do shit. But aside from that, the usual shitposters whining about something they don't like.

Kill yourself Narutard

I apologize 7th

Lor D. Coast

is stronger than him so no

How many jannies cock did you have to suck to go on such a spamming autism with no consequences

Because the chads won

Attached: 1555181440898.png (742x382, 282.54K)