Battle harems need to come back. Give me more Shironeko

Battle harems need to come back. Give me more Shironeko.

Attached: ef.jpg (700x444, 55.49K)

Dumb cat cute tummy

That is a piggy

Sex with the best girl and winner, Sisti

Good post.

She's a pig pussy

>the novels are still ongoing, at volume 22 or something
Holy shit, where’s the S2 of this? It’s been 5 years already.

season 2 of this when. i legit like this series and want it

So what are the Akashic Records?

My sextapes with Sisti

>LN translations never, not even licensed
I can’t even read this series even if I wanted to. Shame.

Doesn't really feel like a battle harem to me when only one of the "harem girls" actively battles and is on a similar skill level to the MC.

That's just a loose pseudogenre name.

I want a VN at this point

Attached: TMG_v07_0004.jpg (2906x2046, 2.02M)

the anime for this kind of sucked, even by battle harem standards

The anime ended on an anime original note, everyone knew it sucked.
But even with how poorly it suffered due to any lack of care and lack of effort put into it, there was just enough scraps for me to check out the LN because it wasn't based around a universe where everything is decided around tournaments.

Attached: Vol 6.jpg (1057x1079, 718.52K)

>there was just enough scraps for me to check out the LN
Was it any good?

It was actually genuinely entertaining. The anime's lack of budget really worked against itself because its setpieces definitely go beyond your school tournament matches but since it had the least effort put into it during the Fall 2015 harem wars, it just turned out a lot worse than it actually was by comparison.
LNs go from the usual fair and then turns into a full on action series after adaptation-point ends. It's kind of like Hellsing where there's constantly stuff going on, things to kill, and places to get to. I unironically love it. The workings for something entertaining were there from the start but Silver Link's production was already busy with trying to make Rakudai into something big while Shomin Sample also ate up budget at the same time.
You almost forget about the harem part and stick around for the fighting because they bother to develop the side characters.

Attached: Perfect Voices.jpg (2554x2161, 878.68K)

Sounds cool, maybe I'll check it out.
You should try Mushoku Tensei's light novels if you haven't already. Modern isekai have a lot in common with high school battle harems but in MT the harem/romance aspect actaully leads somewhere early on. I'm not really fond of LNs typically but MT was certainly an exception.

I don't really bother with isekai

Same but if you don't try something new once in a while you miss things. I wasn't interested in reading MT's light novel after watching the anime because of how generic it seemed, visual quality put aside. I only read it on a whim but I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would.