Shadows House season 2 is coming in July of this year! Are you ready for more Emilyko and Kate moments?

Shadows House season 2 is coming in July of this year! Are you ready for more Emilyko and Kate moments?
youtube.com/watch?v=kazueuNPptw

Attached: shadowss-2.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTJaoDwS_4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Barbie

Can't wait to see my favorite arc animated

Attached: 1619297489962.jpg (2372x3156, 680.43K)

I can’t wait for my wife Emilyco’s show to come back!

Every girl in the story is too fucking flat, even the mature-looking ones like Mia and the twins. Why is Somato so averse to adding a few token busty girls?

Attached: Mia.png (1200x675, 551.06K)

>mfw mouth enema scene is gonna be animated.

Attached: 1410630880068.jpg (191x271, 28.45K)

Nobody cares. It's already ruined.
Just stick to the manga.

Of course I'm lookin forward too seeing more Emilyko and Chadrick!

Attached: chadrick.png (445x691, 175.57K)

N

This
I would have been pretty hype for a season 2 if they hadn't fucked everything up by omitting the mysterious shadow and rushing the fuck out of the last few episodes.
Its a shame because I really liked everything else about the anime. I wish I could go back in time and let the production team know that theyd get a second season. Then they could have made season 1 end after the debut and go at a slower pace. It would have made it perfect.
Why are you so averse to not being a huge faggot?

Lets just see how they rewrite it.

They can always skip filler episodes, like bones with noragami.

It's gonna be like TPN S2 all over again.

We'll see. Like I said, depends on what they do. They could do what said and skip the filler.

I can only hope russia doesn't ban our internets

Looking forward to more delicious foreheads.

Your fucking loss. Anime was great.

Maybe I'm just retarded, but I don't get what you mean by skip filler episodes (I haven't seen Noragami). Do you mean like just pretending the anime original content didnt happen?

Not adding Robe earlier sucks but isn't a huge deal. The bigger problem is how they messed with the post-debut arc. Emilyko getting into the adult's wing should be a massive deal, and it made Edward look incompetent. Ricky and Lou overcoming the coffee is just wrong; the whole next arc focuses on the sheer number of events that have to occur to overcome the coffee. Luckily they can probably find a way out of this without completely messing with the series, but it would have been nice to avoid this in the first place.

>Ricky and Lou overcoming the coffee is just wrong
I haven't read the manga but I agree. The way they just snapped out of it felt really meh in contrast to what happened to Emilyko.

i am ready youtube.com/watch?v=XTJaoDwS_4U