Darling in the Franxx is good and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Darling in the Franxx is good and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Attached: 1590853159382.jpg (850x1202, 174.11K)

You only liked it for Zero Two.

If it had finished at episode 15, sure.

zero two is great, yes. everything else is a pile of hot garbage.

It's dogshit; always was.

Attached: 1577241819669.jpg (933x525, 70.98K)

Strawberry was my favorite

It's a waifu bait, nothing more. Everything else is either stupid or ripped off Evangelion and Gurren Lagann.

great until the final episode

Based.

Attached: 1523131197557.jpg (1914x2154, 421.14K)

YES! Franxx was a great show that exceeded expectations, too bad it's insanely overhated. It promised 60% of mechs hand drawn and only 40% to be 3dshit. But it delivered on 100% of the mechs being glorious 2d. Franxx is an underrated masterpiece. A real 2d mecha.

>everything else is a pile of hot garbage.
Fuck you. If you weren't an ignorant retard you would know that the 2d mechanical animation in franxx is noteworthy. You would know if you watched more anime and saw how every kuso mecha cuts corners with 3dpdcg now.

>If it had finished at episode 15, sure.
Nah since Gunbuster reference came after that.

See

If Zero Two goes from attractive to unattractive, this show loses like 2/10 in ratings.

Why? I agree she was cute as a button, she was annoying as she was trying to meddle in other people's romances.

It's not bad, but it's not good.

I can admire how it attempted to subvert the stock “dystopian teens rebel against the adults they used to follow” trope. I just think introducing a second alien faction that late in the game was a bit out of left field. the reincarnation ending was cuteness kino tho

Attached: Darling in the FranXX - Ichigo - The Girl Who Was Cucked to Death.png (595x662, 258.11K)

You mean Eureka Seven and Fafner?

I guess that makes Kyoukai Senki AOTY.

and that 2d mecha animation was shit most of the time and the robutts looked awful

at least post fatoshi

Based and darlingpilled

yea that's right

>and that 2d mecha animation was shit most of the time
fuck off no, it was good. miles better than any 3d cancer

>and the robutts looked awful
i do admit they could've done a better job but strelitzia looked great

Zero two is a hotwife, she fucked around with every stamen of her squad. Just look at this picture and belive in my headcanon.

Attached: 1641968899164.jpg (1000x1400, 102.96K)

Attached: Darling in the FranXX - Futoshi - Man Who Thought He'd Lost All Hope Loses Last Additional Bit Of Hope He Didn't Even Know He Still Had.png (497x239, 109.37K)

Attached: Darling in the FranXX - Futoshi - Man Who Thought He'd Lost All Hope Loses Last Additional Bit Of Hope He Didn't Even Know He Still Had.png (320x382, 177.71K)

>and that 2d mecha animation was shit
seriously just fucking kill yourself. there was nothing wrong with it 98% of the time