Is there a harem protagonist stronger than Tenchi?

Is there a harem protagonist stronger than Tenchi?
Hard Mode: Japanese works only.

Attached: 1vccxz7rqvw31.png (748x561, 431.63K)

does it count if Tenchi doesnt use his powers other than a handful of times? Its not like his powers ever save the jurai empire or anything. He's just saving his friends when its absolutely necessary.... then goes back to his shrine duties.

>"he becomes the most powerful in the universe but he doesnt do crap"

I don’t know, he set the bar so damn high that even dragon ball character including SUPER pale in comparison, how does he do it?

does slime count?

Attached: EcNnli0XkAAw-Hy[1].jpg (1200x776, 61.79K)

The other Tenchi's we don't see in other universes? Isn't it something like his alternate universe familial lines are super powerful?

(Tenchi: War on Geminar was the only one I was ever able to get myself to watch, though I've picked up lore here and there "I think")

Geminar Tenchi was truly best Tenchi.

Attached: 1gv0huwjysj61.jpg (640x360, 54.77K)

War on Geminar is his little brother. Dual! is actually an alternate reality Seina the lead in GXP! That's about it.

Attached: (Hi10)_Photon_The_Idiot_Adventures_-_06_(DVD_480p)_(Anime-Works).mkv_snapshot_44.25_[2016.06.09_19.11.33].jpg (640x480, 31K)

By Dandy law there is a universe where Dandy has a harem. He is also a god tier singularity.

Attached: A dandy. In space..png (600x337, 292.49K)

In the beginning there was the Choushin? Chousen? Three bitches. Washu, Tsunami, Tokimi. They were like, "let's create realities and shit" and poof it was done. then they were like,
"If we created everything, who created us?" Washu was like "I'll seal my powers and go live with the puny things." and Tsunami was like "I'll be a tree!" and Tokimi was kind of a cunt.
BUT THEN
Tenchi comes along, amasses a harem of legal lolis hot bitches with tiddies, and a cat-rabbit ... thing. He has sex with the cat-crabbit-spaceship thing a lot. Like, imagine sticking your dick into the nearest housecat. It's kinda like that, except not.
anyway, HILARITY ENSUES and it turns out that the real god who created the three bitches was Tenchi all along,
So basically, all the realities, planets, multiverses, timelines, etc are all the result of Tenchi.

Attached: sasami_knows_how_to_claim_it.jpg (704x557, 92.19K)

how powerful is he? I never watched them all

This guy.

Attached: daimaou.png (600x375, 300.05K)

Do nips actually like the kajishima verse and his endless wanking in (non hentai) all those doujin info book things he puts out? Like shit man tenchi wasn't that THAT good to never get over it like that and most of the stuff I heard about it sounds like it never really got more interesting other than finding out which of his kids ended up with sena's kids

I don't know, how many waifus do you need to lust for your cock for it to be harem? I'd go with at least 3 (otherwise it's just a love triangle), which brings us Battler (Beatrice, his sister and Featherine), Kamina Ayato (Haruka, her sister, and Asahina) and Joker from p5.
I don't know much about Tenchi's powerlevels but I heard he goes to god levels and maybe further.
I do know Battler kinda shits on powerlevels so he's always a good match for these types.
Ayato doesn't do much impressive shit during the series but he does reach omnipotence levels of shit later on, and I'm assuming Tenchi's godlike powers aren't on 100% of the time either.
Joker is a megaten protag and, as such, eats literal gods for breakfast. He also kinda went back in time but not.
I genuinely don't know if any of the stands a chance against Tenchi, I'll give props to Kajishim's boyo since he has a better harem though.

When you're talking about Tenchi's power levels, what you're really talking about is the Light Hawk Wings. And they're more powerful than anything I personally know in any other sci-fi show.

From wiki:
>All Juraian Royal Treeships can create Light Hawk Wings as they were created from the body of Tsunami, one of the Chousin -- three goddessess who created this universe.

So basically, it's bio-energy from a fucking GOD used only in the universes most powerful interstellar ships...contained in one kid. His levels are literally god-tier.

While the wings can be made to attack, that's not their primary function. They're mainly a defensive shield that cannot be penetrated by any attack.

Somehow (It's never explained exactly how) Tenchi can generate this power. He uses it to make armor, shields, and a sword which he only uses to prevent others from being killed. Its use is completely selfless and only kills when the opponent gives him absolutely no alternative in preventing said death.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.52K)

Chanelling god-energy isn't that weird, doesn't Demonbane have Azatoth for reactor?
If they're just "creationism god" then even Eva reaches that level.

>Hard Mode: Japanese works only
What else would it be? The only Western work I know contains harem is the Wheel of Time series.

Quran?

not fiction, inshallah

This guy... Maybe. He's un-killable he can't die and nothing can beat him...Apparently. Which is pointless cause no one really fights anyone in this series, but whatever.

Attached: Novel_1_11.png (653x960, 207.2K)

Exaggeration is still fiction.

>Demonbane
Haven't seen that show so can't comment

>Eva
Eva uses the energy cores of Angels, not God. The mythos of Eva is wonky because the creator admitting to borrowing from whatever religion symbolism he felt like cause he thought it looked cool (which honestly, it does). But to the best of my knowledge, the Angels are more like aliens that seed life. It's never stated they created the universe. In Tenchi, the Japanese gods/goddesses did.

On a side note, it seems Tenchi can only generate three blades or wings of the Light Hawk (the ships generate more). They can be converted into different matter. The first he uses for his armor (I know it looks like cloth, but it's really nearly invincible armor), the second into the shield, and third into the sword. When he has all three wings in front of him, nothing gets past it.

>Somehow (It's never explained exactly how)
Washu and Tsunami entered into pact to direct the universe through a series of events (known only to their higher selves and not their 3rd Dimensional selves) to birth a being that would be equal to them or surpass them (Tokemi tried this on her own with Zeto1, but that didn't pan out well unless you support the theory that Tenchi's eventual little brother Kenshi is his reincarnation)